2014 Acura ILX

Starting MSRP

Overall

Love this Car!!!

by Sheri from Venice, FL | August 5, 2014

This is the first Acura that I have owned and I am very pleased with it. I love the way it handles the road and cannot say enough about the dealership I bought it from. I will definitely buy from them again.

ILX 2014

by MM's Ride from Pembroke Pines, Fl | April 29, 2014

No where near as good on fuel economy as advertised. The pricing for what you get is okay, but I would not pay more than the $26,000 we paid for the Tech model. See young Alan at Rick Case Acura for a decent deal.

More than I expected.

by Manual Transmission Only! from Huntersville, NC | April 22, 2014

I started with a VW, then a Mazda, then a Nissan, followed by a BMW, and replaced by a Honda, which led to an Acura. Yes, all have been a manual transmission, and this is the best one yet!!!

Great For Constant Travel

by Traveling RN from Bowman, GA | December 23, 2013

I spend so much time in my car for my job it's important to have comfort, convenience and great mileage. All the boxes are checked on the ILX Technology pkg. Styling is great. I'm proud to drive it versus the Honda I drove for all of 8800 miles! Love this, hated that. Tthe mileage is comparable. Getting between 34 and 36 mpg.

A sophisticated economy car

by silverdreamer from Carlsbad, California | November 23, 2013

The ILX offers luxury entry level amenities at a reasonable price point. It provides balanced handling with an improved front suspension over its alter ego the civic. The leather, feel and soundproofing provide a more sophisticated ride; however, a sports sedan it is not. It lacks the direct feel from the steering wheel and performance is anemic with a (150 HP ) 4 cyl engine. It's ironic that the more preferable (200 HP) engine is only available with the manual transmission (such a shame). It is by every other standard a great small sedan at a reasonable price point with more than adequate gas mileage (38 Hwy), luxury and still provides the "fun" factor.

I love my new ILX

by StevenRose from Chicago | October 30, 2013

The Acura ILX is a great car. The combination of performance, agility and good looks make this car so pleasant to own. The handling is excellent and the car goes exactly where you point it. The interior quality is very nice, I love the way the leather wrapped steering wheel feels on my hands. The car is underrated. Some reviewers say the car is underpowered, Please test drive this car, it is awesome! The engine is smooth and refined, and the HP feels stronger than the 150HP it is rated at. The transmission is smooth and the sound system is wonderful. I drove the Honda Accord and Subaru Legacy and I liked the ILX a lot better. It has a great looking exterior and feels compact and zippy to drive around in. I would highly recommend the ILX

Got what I paid for

by Jeff from Highland Park Illinois | September 28, 2013

Good car for payung 25K. If I was willing to pay 32K would have moved to BMW or other but with my budget it was the nicest overall in looks, safety,etc and performance for my wife was more than good enough.

ILX best buy for he Money

by Honda Guy from Mission Viejo | September 9, 2013

I called Norm Reeves Acura, Talked to The Gm Tony, Told heim I needed to lease a car for my Daughter.. He did everything he said he would, and got me in and out fast My salesperson was Great, (Steven) Thanks Guys for doing everything you said you would do...