The five-seat ILX sedan is the brand's entry-level model. Based on the Honda Civic, the ILX offers three drivetrains, including a hybrid system. The ILX competes with the likes of the Audi A3, BMW 1 Series, Buick Verano and Lexus CT 200h.
New for 2014
Now in its second model year, the ILX gets new standard features including leather seating, simulated-leather door trim, an eight-way power adjustable driver's seat, heated front seats, a multi-angle backup camera, a new subwoofer for the stereo and an active noise cancellation system.
- Similar in size to the Honda Civic but with more intricate and elegant styling
- Standard 17-inch alloy wheels
- Acura's trademark silver-shield grille
- Power moonroof
- Optional xenon high-intensity-discharge headlamps
- Optional fog lights
- Automatic air conditioning
- CD stereo with USB, iPod and Pandora connectivity
- Optional navigation system
- Optional ELS premium audio
Under the Hood
- Standard 150-horsepower, 2.0-liter four-cylinder pairs with a five-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Optional 201-hp, 2.4-liter four-cylinder pairs with a six-speed manual
- Optional hybrid model combines a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine, an electric motor, a high-voltage lithium-ion battery and a continuously variable automatic transmission
- Premium gas required
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2014 Acura ILX.