We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2015 Acura ILX

2015 Acura ILX
Available in 2 styles:  2015 Acura ILX 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Most bang for the buck

by Acura fan from Brooklyn NY | April 13, 2015

I have driven many Acuras over the years 2 Legends in the late 80's and early 90's Several MDXs in the 00's and 2011. 2 ILXs (150 HP) in the past couple of years And now the new updated ILX with 200+ HP. By far the most fun I ever had driving an Acura. And a great price to boot. Leases for under $300 with no money down. Handles great and drives smoothly. Very comfortable with lots of luxury features (even the base model) Nothing negative to state about it. If your looking for an upscale entry level luxury sedan, this car has got the goods. I test drove the competition ( Buick Verano,Lexus IS 250, Infiniti Q40, BMW 320, Benz CLA and Audi A-3. While all were more than acceptable, ILX proved to be the winner. Most bang for the buck. Zippy, sporty, comfortable and good looking inside and out. Less expensive to lease or own than the others.

Most comfortable and reliable car I've owned

by 1st time Acura buyer from North Haven, CT | September 21, 2014

I bought my 1st Acura (2015 Acura ILX) yesterday from Acura by Executive in North Haven. Bana Azhari was my salesperson and she helped me 100% of the way. This was my first time buying a car and she made it very easy and stress-free. I love my new car!