1991 Acura Integra

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Integra DA is da bomb!

by INTEGRAMANIAC! from CHICAGO | February 17, 2009

The DA Integra is the best car i have ever owned. If you are a Honda/Integra enthusiast then i highly recommend any 90-93 Integra. They are very fun and cheap to work with . It really is a fun car to cruze in all year round. It is an incredibly reliable car and still stands out today in traffic. Look for an Integra in good shape, buy it, and head for the horizon!!!!!!!!!!!

Grab one of these cars if you can!

by Gen. 2 Integra for President from Sayreville, NJ | September 24, 2007

This car is so good there are websites devoted to it. The 90-93 integra has a cult-like following for many reasons. It pretty much has it all. Performance, style, comfort, amenities and reliability. I recently purchased a '91 with 151k miles. I has the old belts changed and now the car runs better than some new cars I've driven. This is my second generation 2 Integra (I owned a '92 for six years) and I have alot of experience with this car. Some of my favorite features include the moon roof, power windows, comfortable bucket seats and cruise control. My only complaints with the interior are the lack of cupholders or center console to rest your arm on or store things in. As far as the performance is concerned, I have no complaints. Because of this car's gearing, light weight and efficient 1.8L engine it really moves, especially on the highway. It even has a beautiful sound. Plus, with the availability of aftermarket performance parts there is no limit to the level of performance it can achieve. I've heard the argument that this car should have been a 2-seater but I disagree. The hatchback version is compact, but the back seats come in handy for transporting people or cargo. The best part about the hatch is that you can fold the seats down which gives you tons of cargo space. I used mine to move in and out of the dorms throughout college and always made it in one trip. Last but not least, I love the exterior styling. Some of my fav features are the long square headlights with fog lamps, rear spoiler (optional), double tipped exhaust and wedge-like body style. The styling is classic and has stood the test of time. Compare it to a new RSX and you will see how it evolved naturally but remained true to form (the RSX is still known as an Integra in Japan). Pick one of these cars up if you find one in good condition. Mine is in great mechanical shape and fair exterior shape and I picked it up for a mere $1200, the deal of a lifetime as far as I'm concerned.

Still dependable!

by Just me from NJ | July 18, 2007

Wish I could buy another one of these. I own a 2000 Integra also, but love the 1991 ten times over! Acura - go back to '91!

Awesome quick car, fun to drive and reliable

by Integra from IL | May 11, 2007

This car is great! It is really fun to drive and proven reliable even at high milage. I get at least 26 miles to the gallon in city miles which is a huge plus with such high gas prices. I did have to replace the clutch but I haven't had any problems with the engine at all! If you want a car that will last then this is a great car for you. I highly recommend it.

Great car for the money.

by Honda Lover from San Jose, CA | February 11, 2007

This is such a wonderful car because of the features that the car comes with and performance of the car for the year is a best buy for the money. Comfort and performance is comparable to same year 3 series BMW! No major problems with the car even at 200,000 miles plus aside from replacing the clutch of course. I would recommend this car to anyone who needs a commuter as I average 28 MPG. I would buy a 4 door too if I could find one in good condition.

I cannot think of a better car for a single person

by Old Edwardian from Toronto, Canada | December 1, 2006

Superb reliability and handling with a consistent high mileage. The car (GS) has comfortable and supportive seats that let you arrive in good shape free of aches and pains. Acura has done a superb job in choosing their dealers; what a difference that makes! I am dreading the day when I will have to replace this car, however, the build quality is so good that it might just outlast me - I cannot recommend this model any higher. The styling is very European and looks as if an Italian had a hand in it somewhere - Italianesque styling and Japanese reliability - who could ask for anything more.

Featured Services for this Acura Integra