1992 Acura Integra

Available in 7 styles:  Integra 2dr Coupe shown

Overall

1992 integra

by dan87 from chicago | December 15, 2010

My very first car was a 92 integra. couldnt have asked for a more reliable car. it will give you all it has and then some.

PERFECT

by acura guy from Missouri | November 13, 2010

I had an integra for over 6 years and it drove great and never had any issues. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone!

Couldn't have asked for a better car.

by ArmyBen from Ft. Riley, KS | March 4, 2010

This was my 3rd car, I bought a little over 2 years ago when I was 18 for $2000. It was worth every penny. I seriously love this car. At 19 years old (the car), I haven't had any major problems with it, except for having to replace the clutch earlier this year. The A/C compressor belt snapped, due to the compressor seizing up about a year after I got the car, and the cruise control has never worked. But these problems are minor compared to how well this car runs, and how reliable it is. I can always count on it to start up and get me where I need to go. It's also a very nice looking car. I actually get compliments from strangers on it. Everything is original (except the replaced clutch), and is working fine, with no signs of breaking down any time soon. So if you're a teenager looking for a first car, or you're just looking for cheap, reliable used car, keep an eye out for one of these. Oh, and I forgot to mention: about 32 MPG with a manual transmission.

Fantastic Car!

by Integra Fan from Kansas City, MO | May 27, 2006

I bought a 92 Integra when it was new, and I drove it for 14 years. I couldn't have asked for a better car! I never had to go back to the dealer, it never left me stranded, absolutely no complaints! I just bought a new 2006 Acura RSX S since I was so happy with my '92!

Featured Services for this Acura Integra