1994 Acura Integra

25 city / 31 hwy

Overall

Acuras Hondas Toyota

by Som from | June 5, 2014

All import cars are fun and reliable to drive. You can do many things such as modifications and more.

its a good work car

by cesarchivas from connecticut | January 24, 2011

its good on gas and feels great to drive. Looks good and its a good car for a smaller than average person

Good for the city

by Sargon from Washington DC | May 18, 2010

This is my second Integra. It's built very well and is very reliable. Cheap to maintain. It's 16 years old, the engine is strong and rust is a minimum. It's a good first car as it has aged and I have aged it's noice, hard ride and low slung seats make long distance trips impossible. A LOT of road noise enters the cabin. Handling on the highway is not stellar, speed over 70 and the car feels very light and doesn't inspire confidence. Just keep it in the city.

BEST CAR I EVER I OWNED!

by I'm Raw from Norridge, IL | March 14, 2010

This is one of my favorite cars since I was young, now since I've owned it I added a few extra parts, intake, exhaust and more. This car is a beauty. But they can improve the comfort inside. Backseats get too crowded fast.

First Car

by Mike from | June 29, 2009

My Integ runs like brand new with a hundred and fifty thousand miles. It is very strong and durable and safe. It is verry zippy and loves to take corners.

Sill going strong at 178000

by Can't spell happy without hp from Washington, DC | April 4, 2009

I bought one five years ago for $3500, when it had 115000 miles. It was a rush purchase, but not a bad one. When I bought an Infiniti G35S last year, a second-car discount on my insurance swayed me to keep this one instead of selling it. Over the past few years I've replaced the distributor cap, timing belt, and muffler, and fixed the clutch -- all things that fall under maintenance, so I can't complain. Now I have a great second car that helps keep the mileage off the Infiniti, or a loaner when a friend's car is in the shop. It was worth the repairs because at almost 180000 miles it's still a smooth ride. Given the longevity of Honda engines, I suspect I'll probably hold onto it a while longer. I only wouldn't recommend this outright because it's an old car, but if you need a basic, reliable ride for low $$$ you can't go wrong with this one.

My First Sports Car

by Integra Lover from Christiansburg, VA | January 12, 2008

This is my second car and my first sports car. I'm not big on the style of the head lights and tail lights, but in general I think it looks good. The acceleration is pretty good, but what blows me away is the handling and fuel economy. I drive a lot, so the great gas mileage really helps. I find the seats to be pretty comfortable. I haven't had to sit in the back seats, but they look alright. And of course, it's an Acura, so it will just keep going. You can get 300,000 miles out of it no problem. I bought it from a friend of mine and he took great care of it so I'm blessed with an amazing little car.

Car that has lasted 14 years now

by College Driver from Rochester, NY | August 15, 2007

Car is fantastic and just keeps on going. Not the most comfortable inside, but it makes up for itself in the sports car design, handling, and performance

well build, sporty, a little cramped.

by StreetLegal from Calgary | August 6, 2007

I bought mine used just 2 months ago from a used car dealer for $7000CDN. It had 165,000KM on it. Both the exterior and interior were in good condition for the age of the car. There is a bit of rust in the back wheel-well, but I hear that is very common. The paint still shine, I assume it's the original paint. I drove it from Calgary to Vancouver-- and Back, that's about 2000KM. At $1.03/L, the whole trip costed about $120 for gas. Milage is pretty good. I don't have the V-Tec version, but acceleration is still good in the city. I am usually the first off at the lights. On the Hwy it got up to 190km/h when I floored it. It's a sporty ride, handles corners very well. Some of the dash lights flicker sometimes, but it's nothing critical.

1994 Acura Integra

by 1994-Integra from Chicago, IL | May 18, 2006

I owned the Integra for 11 years and I was very happy with my purchase.It was great on gas and reliable. I purchased the vehicle new in 1994. I was very happy with the performance and handling, it was fun to drive. I wished that the seats had been more comfortable but that's normal for most sports cars.

Featured Services for this Acura Integra