1995 Acura Integra

25 city / 31 hwy

Overall

Love my car

by Linda Lee from Los Angeles, ca | May 25, 2014

I am the original owner, bought this car new in 1995 and plan to keep it for a very long time. Never gave me any problems and often get offers to buy it from young guys who want to soup it up. Wish I could get an newer model, but that doesn't even exist. Wish I didn't sell my 1967 firebird which is now worth 10x more than I paid it. Suspect this acura will have long range value too.

Best money i ever spent

by ga boy at heart from GA | July 25, 2012

I paid less than $1000 for this little car two years ago. And in those 2 yrs it has run great. Now, at almost 300k, I am just having to do "major" work (i.e. cv axels, inner/outer tire rods). The parts have been more than reasonable cost wise and I do most of the work myself. The only down side is we are now a four person family and carseats are difficult in a 2 door. Still I love this car if for no other reason than it's reliability. I would still feel comfortable taking this car just about anywhere. If you take the time to do the regular maint. this car will go and go!

Awesome

by Honda man from OH | September 6, 2011

One of the best cars I've owned and very strong and reliable. I love it and will always be a Honda man.

great first car

by integralover from | July 29, 2009

I have had my integra for about a year now i bought it with 125,000 on it and it now has about 135,000 and has only not started once! and that was due to a malfunction in the aftermarket alarm system put it. Great reliable car! good gas mileage..great project car to buy and upgrade as performance parts are cheap overall i love my car and would recomment it to anyone

a solid car after 13 years

by no nickname from Arecibo, PR | May 4, 2008

My 13-year old Integra has been a great car. It has never left me stranded and has cost little to maintain over all these years. I had 2 manufacturer-related problems, the rear-window defogger and the engine mounts were both faulty. The engine mounts cost me a clutch as well after only 60,000 miles. I have one design complaint: If the dash lights are anything above the minimum brightness you can see the reflection of the speedometer in the windshield, which I find very annoying. The one true black mark for Honda is the clutch. I have owned/driven a number of hondas in my life, and none had clutches as rough as the clutch for this car, and that includes the original and the OEM replacement. I will own this car until a truly economical Plug-in hybrid or something equivalent appears on the market.

My first car and the best

by Mom of new car driver from Rumson, New Jersey | February 25, 2008

My first car was an Acura Integra which ran with only new brakes and new plugs for the 10 years I owned it. The engine was so well built that the mechanic who replaced the brakes gave me an attractive offer to buy my car. Foolishly I later took it and am now looking to purchase a similar car for my son.

ok

by miggz from eastt los angeles | February 14, 2007

its an ok car, very quick once you mess with the engine leather interior is no good used as daily driver and got tears would recommend changing seats to type r seats much nicer

i have this car

by jake from jackson mi | October 11, 2006

it's amazing . verryyy fast and nice. you will injoy this car if you have it or get it i know it i love it hachbacks are my favorite and there the best to get 2.

Integra GSR

by Mitch from Carmel,NY | August 10, 2006

I Loved this car....it was the best car I have ever owned. Handled mint, power was great, saved on gas, and looked sporty too. It was unfortunate that I had crashed mine due to a deer in the road, but the time will come where I shall buy another. Excellent car.

Featured Services for this Acura Integra