1998 Acura Integra

See Photos & Videos

Overall

First car I've ever had

by v from San Francisco,CA | April 11, 2014

This car was passed along from my sister - who got it brand new in 98. I received this car in 2010 with 175,000 miles on it and it currently has 208,000 miles. One of my rear brake lights and the cigarette lighter went out six months ago and has been fixed since. A year after I got it, the distributor cap burnt off (it cost about $500 to fix) no biggie but no big problems since that mishap. I absolutely love this car and it's still running smoothly. I'm gonna make this baby last for as long as I can!!

Love It. Wish they still made them.

by Tightwad from Blue Springs, MO | April 9, 2011

I've got a 1998 Integra RS, 2 door, 5 speed. 173k and still going strong. A/C still blowing cold air. Done regular maintenance...oil, air filter, tires, tuneups, belts (100k) and etc. Had the master cylinder head on the clutch go (only cost me $80 to fix). Had to replace the catalytic converter ($1200). She still runs like a champ. Might try for 300k?

An Amazing Car

by Bruce from Baltimore, MD | January 25, 2009

I bought my 1998 GS-R hatchback in 2001 with 50K miles on it. Since then I've put on another 120K. This is the best car I've ever owned. It accelerates well, handles well, gets excellent mpg, and has been super reliable. Other than a timing belt replacement at 105K, clutch replacement at 135K, tires, and regular oil changes, I've had to put very little money into this car. I get asked by people all the time if I want to sell it but my answer is "not a chance".

Amazing car!

by Honda Tuner from St. Louis Missouri | November 19, 2008

I owned a 1998 Integra GS-R as my third Honda in 7 years and it is amazing! Never had any problems even after 145K miles. Perfect for any import enthusiast to modify or for anybody looking for a nice daily driver. Great gas mileage!

Fast Four Door

by Car Lover from Vancouver, WA | December 15, 2006

This is truley a great car. Sure it gets me from point A to point B but this car gets me there is style. I love it. This car is very powerful and stylish. Though is a 4-door sedan it is still very nice looking and fast. I fun car to drive. I would recommend looking for one if you need a car thats not expense, great looking and sporty.

Best Car to Have

by Carman1987 from New York, NY | December 13, 2006

I absoloutely love this car. Have had it for 2 years and put about 100K miles on it and have not had any problems. All ive ever had to change was Oil, Brakes and tires. Never had a problem with anything else. Even to this day aftyer you wash it it looks brand new. It still get tons of looks when i drive it and people always want to know if im selling it but i dont think ill ever get rid of it.

Best vehicle ive owned

by Matt from Chicago, IL | September 16, 2006

car is excellent in winter, and the car has the power when you need it. the handling is out standing. it has a stock tuned suspension really good for the road and still drives nice and smooth. this car gets alot of looks and people will comment on your car.

Another amazing acura!

by Foreign Only Please from New Jersey | July 7, 2006

I've owned 2 Integra's. This first a 91 model I bought used and drove for 8 years, put 145k and it still ran great, I traded it in for a new one in 99. Another 8 years later I still love this car! I've barely had to put any money into this vehicle at all, besides oil changes, etc. The body style never seems to become out dated and still looks like brand new! Its got great pick up and leads the pack in the fast lane. All around a great car. To bad they don't make them anymore.

Owner

by Economical/Value Oriented Enthusiast from Knoxville, TN | May 23, 2006

I've always wanted an Acura and when I was able to purchase one I got a great one. A 1998 Integra GS. It has not been anything but a joy to drive and own over the past four years. Other than a cracked radiator about two years ago, all I've had to do is change the oil. It gets great gas mileage and the styling is holding up well. Power everything, with leather interior, and a spoiler on the back keeps it sporty and the engine is plenty powerful enough for a car of this size. It still looks good when I leave work and see it sitting in the parking lot next to other cars. The tires wear well and I do not have to replace them as often as my other car. I'm looking to upgrade to a larger Acura within the next several years. I've got 115K on it and it's still going strong.

Featured Services for this Acura Integra