1991 Acura Legend

Information Coming Soon

Overall

My Acura was a Legend

by Peppurr from Battle Creek MI | April 3, 2012

I loved the design, comfort, performance, reliability of this Acura, I have owned 5, (Integras and Legends,) the coupe by far out performed them all, although the 1989 Integra was a close runner up. At about 250 thousand miles I started having head gasket, rack and pinion, electrical problems with the Legend (under the advise of three mechanics) I let it go, tough decision for me. I would jump at the oportunity to have another one.

STILL IN LOVE!

by JohnX from Los Angeles, CA | October 21, 2010

Had one of the early second gen legend coupes (91') Bought it used, fixed it up and loved every day I drove it! I know its not the newest car out there, but you just cant beat the classic lines and styling. When I had mine it was always a head turner, best car I've ever driven! Keeping the car was a bit expensive since parts are hard to get, had to get some parts from internet and salvage yard. Spent $$ on gas too. Having a good Acura/Honda mechanic also helped. Finally traded it in for a family SUV. I know it'll never become a classic or may not even appreciate in value but having one was always a joy! Now, I'm thinking of buying another one just for fun maybe a 95' this time!

hot acura!

by Allison from | April 7, 2010

I paid $2,000 for my 1991 2 DR Legend. I've had it for 3 years now and it has ALWAYS ran hot. I replaced the water pump, thermostat, and hoses. It now has over 230,000 miles on it and needs a new head gasket. All things considered, for an older car, it has held up great. I feel like I've gotten my moneys worth and I would recommend it for a friend. I would be cautious of the head gasket, though.

WTF

by hondalover from USA | March 30, 2010

Hey hows it going i have been driving and working on hondas for years i bought my legend and it ran like a champ it passed DEQ with no problem well after driving it for a few months i noticed the temp gage was a lil warmer than normal so i thought it needs a new thermostat so i changed it and for a while nothing happend i thought i fixed it well i was wrong it ended up being the head gasket i have changed a few of them in my time so i figured i would ask for some help out of all the honda guys i know nobody would touch it so if the head gasket blows pull the motor and get a new one

My first car

by picky car buyer from Los Angeles, CA | July 17, 2007

It was my first car and it was with out a dought the best choice for its performance, comfort, and reliability. In my first years of driving this cars handleing made it easy for me to get used to the road and traffic. Best choice i made when it comes to cars.

The best car ever

by chico from miami | January 18, 2007

this car is like no other, not even like a benz or a bmw. Its made like cars of the present. I would recomend it to anyone.

Featured Services for this Acura Legend