1993 Acura Legend

See Photos & Videos

Overall

My Ac

by JustB from Atlanta, Ga | May 10, 2011

I have a 95 legend and a 03 TL TS and I prefer to drive the Legend. Cant beat the comfort. This car I think was ahead of it's time. People still want these cars and I get asked to sell mine often. It sn't going to happen people. I purchased with 72,000 and it has 208,000 and still going strong. This 03 Legend would be a great first car for someone. If the body is in good condition, I would recommend someone to buy. Why? The engine can be replaced. But to find a Good Acura Legend Body, If I could I would have two Legends. just do your maintainence and ride. Keep it clean and it will continue to turn heads. Acura needs to make a bring it back, a special addition.

I love this car even thought it's kind of booring.

by vroom from canton, MI | January 17, 2011

This is my first car..and what can I say? I LOVE MY LEGEND. Mine has 231K and nothing is wrong with her. Its 210 BHP V6 pulls and it sounds good too. The steering is execlent. It's not blisteringly fast but it goes for sure. On slippery roads hand brake drifting is easy and imense fun. The car is commfy, the seats are great and for being what it is the interior is great looking. Highway mileage is excelent but city driving especially wilth a lead foot like me is apalling. I love my Legend but this up comming summer im going to get a job and sell my Legend to buy a early 2000's Jag XKR coupe. I doubt the Legend will be as beautiful or as fast but the Jag will be greatly less reliable, economical and humble. I'll miss mine when its gone. Excelent first car for any teenager.

Acura Legend last forever.

by Bobby from New York, NY | October 28, 2010

What I love about the Acura Legend is the look and comfort. This vehicle has a 3.2 engine and in the highway feels great. Even though is a old model a lot of people still love it. I have a 94 LS and is in good condition and I know is going to last me forever.

most wonderful car i've had

by karry mute from WISCONSIN | January 12, 2010

this acura legend is wonderful car and a rliable. it makes me addicted to the acura product. i bought it from 1st owner for just $1000 and last forever. though my first car is acura legend, it is just like you ride on pleasure car for commute to work. i wish acura will continue put more enfort to product.THANKS ACURA LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Services for this Acura Legend