1995 Acura Legend

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Wife won't part with it

by Cargazer from Henderson, GA | March 15, 2013

Bought this 95 in 2002 with 56k miles. It has 230k now. Was reliable until 120k when it started coming apart. In one year's time I replaced the following: engine, radiator, veh speed sensor, alternator. We had performed all maint including the timing belt package at 80k. Have also replaced both driveaxles, fuel pump, stereo,etc. The alarm sys malfunctioned 5 years ago. Good things include exhaust, brakes, interior condtion, xmission, power acc. Since the rash of problems at 120k the Legend has been a reliable car that has a lot going for it.

An Instant Classic

by NM LEGEND from Albuquerque | July 31, 2011

I just purchased a 94 legend with 128k miles. What a dream ride with performance under the hood. This car has great lines and an agressive front stance. The interior is top notch with quality written all over it. The 3.2 front will drive is crisp and smooth, punch it and it pulls you back into your seat with meaning. It's not too big and yet not to small. When you drive this car, even in 2011, you still feel like you driving with the best that's out there. If you can find one with low miles grab it quickly.

One of the best cars ever built.

by TM from MD | July 12, 2011

The title of my post says it all. This car never failed me, got a lot of compliments and was fun to drive.

awsome

by go-legend from birmingham,al | October 9, 2010

We bought a 95 legend for $1200. we swapped the engine from the 3.2 to the newer 3.5 from the rl. The car is wonderful and havent had a problem yet on the car. had it 3 years now. very good performence from the 3.5. nice car.

Excellent

by Beeker from Minneapolis, MN | September 24, 2010

If you can find one in excellent condition under $5k, take it. This is the best car you can find for that price. Yes, it may not be built in the 21st century, but as far as reliability goes, it's a lot better than the majority of cars out there. The support that other Legend owners provide is also excellent.

good car

by xxvonnzxx from Temple Hills, MD | March 15, 2010

I was given this car 2 years ago with 193k miles on it. It had two owners before me and I'm not sure how well they took care of it, but it did me good for the short time I had it. pros: great exterior nice interior long-lasting reliable 6 disc cd changer very comfortable and spacious cons: gas mileage only takes premium gas one cup holder Mine just died at 220k and I believe it was only because I didn't take really good care of it. I didn't change the oil as frequently as needed and the engine gave out. This car is very expensive to maintain, if you don't have a lot of money its very hard to keep it up. However, I believe if you take great care of it it'll last possibly over 300k.

My Legend

by gabybaby from bismarck north dakota | September 11, 2008

I loved my 2 door legend L. it was very fast, reliable, had great features, and was overall a great car. Legends are rare, and mine was in excellent condition. i had the four speed transmission with no overdrive. it shifted great. it also got great gas mileage too. it was a wonderful automobile all in all.

Lives up to its name!

by 95Lgnd from CA | May 8, 2008

I owned several Acura Legends and none have disappointed me. This has to be one of the most reliable cars out there. These cars are built to last! I know a few people who drive the Legend and they've had no problems with them either. I had a 92 Acura Legend Coupe with 230,000 miles on it with no problems whatsoever. The only reason I bought my 95 Legend Coupe was because I totaled my old one. Pros: Beautifully designed, reliable, loaded with options Cons: They don't make them anymore =(

Completly satisfied for 12 years.

by Daniel 727 from Tampa Bay FL | March 15, 2007

The overall experience I have had with this model series is simply put; amazing. I have enjoyed this car's comfort, handling, steering, and luxurious feel since the day I purchased it. The Acura RL, is a sham in comparision with a Much higher price tag with a bigger bulkier look. What were the designers thinking when they chose such a car to replace such a flagship for the company?

Featured Services for this Acura Legend