2003 Acura MDX

17 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Love it!

by Yankee Farmer from | February 4, 2016

I just got a 2003 mdx to drive my kids around town. Wow. It's super clean, only 100,000 miles! I did the timing belt immediately because it is the time to do it. Don't take any chances with that! I am sooo happy! I wanted a nice used car. The reviews on most of the classy cars showed high maintenance cost over 100k. Acura and Lexus are the answer to that problem. You can't go wrong with (Honda) Acura. My leather seats are like new, plenty of space, nice Bose sound system. Don't be fooled with high mileage European cars. Stick with Honda/Toyota when buying used. Good luck!

2003 Acura MDX

by Any from NM | June 1, 2014

Comfortable car, good looking and performs well in snow. Navigation gave out, CD player gave out three times before I couldn't use it anymore, rear camera gave out and leather seats unraveled quickly.

Step up!

by Getting out of debt from Los Angeles, CA | September 24, 2013

I was trading in a car to help in becoming debt free, and found the Acura MDX. I test drove many cars and nothing compared to this deal for this car! It drives great, regardless of the mileage, the engine has been running smoothly for me. I love it! I definitely traded up!

New to Acura

by Mr. Frugle from Baltimore,Md | February 7, 2012

LOVE THE WAY IT HANDLES LOVE THE LOOKS HATE THE HEAT NEVER GETS WARM ENOUGH HATE THE FUEL ECONOMY WISH I COULD AFFORD TO BYE IT NEW

Great Car

by CT from CT | October 10, 2011

I'm an original Owner of the 2003 Acura MDX. The car has been Great! No ProblemS. I highly recommend this car for a family of 2 or 7, seats 7.

car was bad

by unknow from | September 27, 2011

had alot of bad problems with the interior of the car. they tried to hide it... i would say i cant recommend this dealership to people unless they change their business practices...

Acura MDX 2003 awesome

by Babygirl from New York | April 13, 2011

i have owned the 2003 MDX for some years,and its recommended for every and anyone who wants comfort and safety,my family and i enjoyed it on many road trips its a smoothe and awesome vehicle good on repairs and as everything else maintainance was within our budget.....It has 150,000. on mileage and if you dont look at the odometer you will not know because performance and apperance is unexplainable....i love my Acura MDX touring without a doubth.....

AutoBarn of Evanston

by MDX Researcher from Evanston, IL | March 1, 2011

Be careful of the 03 MDX at AutoBarn of Evanston. Car needs a LOT of work, and they do not want to admit that it has issues.

8 Years Old and Still Lovin' It

by Acura Guy from Dublin Ohio | September 4, 2010

Our 03 MDX is the best car we've ever owned! With 90K on the vehicle, it is as tight, responsive and as good looking as the day we bought it. Like most vehicles, we have had a few very minor maintenance items. Seat trim broke, rear A/C stopped working (due to a relay that I was able to replace myself) and all of the tabs on the interior A/C vents are broken (common MDX issue) however the vehicle has been reliable, comfortable and does simply everything we have asked it to do. I believe I will easily be able to drive this care for another 100K. I pull a small trailer (PWC) and have loaded the vehicle with people and this car simply does everything we need. I don’t know much about the newer versions of the car however if you are in the market for an early 2000 SUV, I would highly consider looking at an 03 MDX.

SUV

by MDX from NC | July 8, 2010

All good except for transmission...on the third. All under warranty fortunately. Gas mileage is fair...17 in town and 23 hwy.

Featured Services for this Acura MDX