2004 Acura MDX

See Photos & Videos

Overall

We have owned 3 MDXs

by The Breeze from Denver CO | February 22, 2014

My wife had an 01 and she was T-Boned in the drivers door. The side airbag saved her from serious injury. She was fine and they totaled the car. We then bought an 04. Awesome SUV. It is a mid size but has the 3rd row seats. Very quiet interior at hwy speed. Never in the shop except for regular maintenance. My daughter just bought an 04. I flew to Ft Lauderdale and picked it up and drove home to Denver. It drove flawlessly. it has 116000 miles and still like new. got 23 mpg. She loves it. Great ski car!

My 2004 Acura MDX

by Robocomp from Burlingame California | December 16, 2013

We bought our MDX new, and 86,000+ miles later it runs like new. Very comfortable, great versatility, and impressive performance. 10 years later, the technology aspects of the car are dated, the mpg is not so great, and it looks a bit bulky. But as a reliable vehicle that has hauled everything and everyone, it has been outstanding. And something that rarely gets mentioned in reviews; I am 6'4" and 270+ pounds, so being comfortable is a car is rare. The Acura MDX has plenty of room for big guys and gals!!!

MDX - long term drive

by Car Enthusiast from Texas | September 30, 2013

This was our second Acura, both of which we loved. The vehicle was very stylish in the day. Loved the car.

Best Dealership Experience Ever

by Thompson Family from | May 6, 2013

I recently went to Apple Automotive in Wallingford and was remarkably delighted with the knowledge and red carpet service that I received from the sales associate and managers. The dealer had an abundance of varied vehicles to choose from within my budget that exceeded my family’s needs. I would endorse this dealer to anyone who is in the market for a car! Thank you Apple… the Thompson family applaud your standards!

Very versatile

by bobbys mdx from Raleigh, NC | October 23, 2012

Bought cpo, with 50k miles. Now have 152k miles. I t has been great for town driving, loaded with 4 adults with luggage, camping trip to beach, etc. However, at 149k miles, the transmission failed, along with one of the 2 catalytic converters. Cost to repair - $4800. Still a great car, hope to go over 200k miles.

Happy in my MDX

by Momof4 from DC suburbs | August 1, 2012

I purchased my 2004 MDX in 2006. Yes, it was pre-owned. The style is what caught my eye. Once I drove it, I was hooked. It drives great. I have 3 car seats and they all fit great. I have the room of a big SUV but the handling of a car. I have driven highway 95 from Maine to Florida in my MDX and have had no complaints. Handles the snow like a snowmobile. My only complaint is the premium gas, but that what happens when you buy a premium SUV.

most value car I`ve owned

by suv from brooklyn NY | June 4, 2012

I am very satisface with my car. It is excellent. This car is very safe. I like this car is in very good condition.

Most & Enjoyabe and Reliable Car I have owned

by ZMDX from Upstate NY | March 4, 2012

The 2004 MDX is one of the best car's/suv's I have ever owned. The ride is very smooth and the fit and finish on the body is near perfect.

Luxury in a SUV

by SUV owner from Kentucky | July 13, 2011

Great value for the money, very comfortable ride, great handling, and all the controls right at your fingertips. Gas mileage not great with an ave. of about 17 mpg. It has 140,000 miles but feels/drives brand new. Took it twice now on a long trip and felt much better after drving 7 hours. I'm looking forward to driving it in the snow.

Spectacular car

by Thankful for Technology from Washington state | January 17, 2011

My family was driving down the road at 35 mph and were T boned by someone going 30 plus mph from the passenger side. They walked away, and I feel very fortunate that they were in an MDX. We bought another MDX to replace the totaled MDX. The Acura MDX drives like a car, has the room of a large SUV, goes in the snow like a snowcat and is as safe as an automobile can be. Buy 04-06 you will not be sorry.