2007 Acura MDX

17 city / 22 hwy

Overall

My Favorite Vehicle

by Maherzbar from Londonderry, NH | May 3, 2014

This car is quite the workhorse, and we have truly enjoyed owning it. My 2007 has 163,000 miles on it and is still running as well as it did when we first got it. It has seen plenty of service, from hauling our boat trailer around and long trips across the country, and everything has worked flawlessly. If you have the money to spend on a mid sized luxury SUV, look no further than this. The navigation system is simple and intuitive (way more so than my father's Audi A6), and all of the finish on the interior looks fantastic. Again, cannot recommend this SUV high enough. My mom loved hers so much that when she retired it (and gave it to me) she got a 2013 and is again in love with that.

2010 Hyundia Elentra GLS

by Kim McDonald from Roanoke VA | October 12, 2013

This is an amazing dealership with Excellent sales persons. The car that I bought is an amazing vehical with low mileage and low on gas. Highly recommended dealership in Roanoke VA.

Smaller but effecient sporty car

by Family roadsters from Northern California | August 25, 2013

We were looking to downsize but still have a car large enough to fit our family. This 3 row car does and is powerful, too. Easily climbs hills without feeling sluggish. The steering is a little stiff. This used Acura MDX is like a luxury car without the luxury price. I smile as I approach my car in a parking lot because It's a joy to own.

Downhill After 60k Miles

by Jaded MDX Owner from Tucson, Az | September 1, 2012

I have had the car for 4 years. If I had written this review after 3, it would have received 4 STARS OVERALL and 5 for reliability. I have had all the scheduled maintenance done, and things went downhill a year ago after 60k miles. Something repeatedly drains the battery while in the off position without explanation. I don't leave lights on, and have been stranded over 10x. I have had the car routed to the dealer multiple times, and had the device manager to my house 3 times. The worst party is that I keep the jumper cables in the back, and when the battery is dead, there is no way to open the rear door. If I were agile, and could climb over seats, no big deal, But right after back surgery, not an option. Disappointed in my Acura Certified Used Car. This extended warranty doesn't do you any good if they can't address the problem.

MDX Let down

by Pourboire from | August 18, 2012

The Acura MDX by numerous report has been rated above average in reliability. I bought my 2007 MDX sport new and at first everything was fine. By the time I traded the vehicle, it was 5 years old and all 4 struts needed to be replaced over this time period, The car had only 34, 000 miles and the cost to replace the aforementioned was $4,600. The failures started at 14,000 miles and the dealership couldn't pin point the problem until it was out of warranty. I wouldn't recommend this vehicle to my worst enemy.

Watch out for struts

by Rauchen from Scottsdale,AZ | May 28, 2012

I bought my Acura MDX sport model new in 2007. My biggest complaint was that 3 of the struts failed after 36,000 miles and the forth was leaking. Naturally the car was out of warranty (4 years). I suspect they started to fail around 20,000 miles because the car made a weird sound when it hit a bump. the car was religiously maintained by the dealership and I relied upon them noticing any problems (big mistake), but they did notice it after the warranty expired. Also when the car was filled up with gasoline, you could hear it swishing in the tank. Either they don't have baffles in the tank design or the gas tank was defective. In case your interested, the replacement cost for one front strut is $1300.00. A word to the wise, if you purchase an MDX get an extended warranty and have it check out by and independent garage.

Truly a Treat

by Aam from Chicago, IL | March 27, 2012

The body style 2007 to Present has really been redefined and although only minor differences to front and rear bumper / grill only occured till 2012, 80% of the vehicle is still untouched. LED lighting is another plus for the latest, but regardless body style is more or less the same. I must say it is a treat to drive, very smooth and quiet suspension, and the voice activated features is out of this world, like your own built in "SIRI". Highly recommended !

Most comfortable and reliable car...

by martyz4 from Southern California | October 3, 2011

Very nice looking, no wind noise, comfortable, all power with navigation. Acura stopped using OnStar for the new models, I miss it. Good traction with AWD and stability control is a plus. Not great on gas mileage and is a bit heavy power wise. Seats 7 comfortably, rear seat reclines slightly. Big plus, rear air and heated seats. DVD player makes it a nice ride.

2007 MDX-exceeds expectations

by MDX Man from York, SC | September 27, 2011

Purchased bumper to bumper warranty. Very satisfied overall. Stereo excellent. XM a bonus. Mileage dropped from 21 mpg to 12.5 while towing golf cart on 5x10 trlr. Seats very confortable. Would have preferred driver arm rest as in Escallade. I am not using voice commands.

Great Used Car

by Used Car Enthusiast from Stony Brook, New York | May 13, 2011

Purhased a 2007 MDX in December 2008. It had 30,000 miles on it, I paid $28,000.00. The dealerhsip wanted $31,999.00, the sticker was $45,500.00 new. Runs great and reliable. Plenty of room on inside even though from outside it seems smaller. Great for lugging kids to travel sports both in and out of state. It is only average in the snow even though it is 4 wheel drive.