2009 Acura MDX

15 city / 20 hwy

Overall

MDX

by Dospavlos from Chicago | April 2, 2014

Overall love the vehicle. Second Acura I've owned and I've like both. A few drawbacks with the MDX. Fuel economy is about 16 city. Tight steering which can get tiresome after driving for awhile. Watch out if you get the running rails. You will hit your leg on them every time you get out of vehicle unless you put one foot on them exiting the car.

Wife is very happy

by For the Wife from Camp Hill, PA | April 20, 2013

We've been shopping for about 2 months for my wife, looking at SUVs (Enclave, Toureg, X3, MKV) and this was my wife's favorite by far in looks, comfort and performance. Most SUVs need time to accelerate, but the MDX having a honda motor, just goes when my wife wants to pass someone (very important to her). The car we got had both the Technology and Entertainment package, so basically has all the bells and whistles. She couldn't be happier. My only complain is you have to use premium gas, go with regular and the motor doesn't run as smoothly, but as most people say, if you can afford this car, you can afford the gas.

grate but gas is a killer

by nick chicago from CHICAGO,IL | March 16, 2013

They say that is goes 15 in the city and 20 on highway IT IS NOT TRUE ON a highway it does 20mpg if you don't go over 70-80 but in the city 300horsep need so much gas for stop-go traffic it is not funny,best it can go is 12mpg but for short trips to Starbucks and back it is 9mpg in chicago SO IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT GAS THIS IS NOT CAR FOR YOU IF NOT THIS IS GRATE CAR AND I DON'T SEE ANYTHING BETTER TO BUY FOR 30G

Outstanding SUV

by Bob T. from La Quinta, CA | July 16, 2012

Great vehicle, I would not have parted with the vehicle except medical issues made it difficult to get into the vehicle. I already miss the vehicle.

Beautiful and Classy ride!

by D from Westmont, IL | May 21, 2012

Wow! What an amazing car! I went in to the McGrath Acura for a test drive and quote but walked out with my dream car! I asked the amazing staff if I could do the Happy Dance and they said they would do it with me! The people who work there are absolutely wonderful and gave me plenty of space. I've been in sales myself for over 10 years and these guys/girls were incredible to work for. The car sold itself and I was able to drive out into the sunset looking better then ever in my new ride!

Best car I've had

by Acura enthusiast from Curry Acura | April 30, 2012

I just purchase a 2009 Acura mdx and I can really said that this is the best truck I have ever have, it is powerful comfortable and it looks great , I will really recommend this car to any friend or family. The mdx was my dream and now it came through .

Oops! Wasn't what I read about.

by Photogram from Colorado Springs, CO | April 29, 2012

I read all the SUV reviews and picked the Acura MDX as my retirement car. Now that I have it, I am having second thoughts and have only made one payment. My neighborhood has recently changed from no children to plenty. I thought I was purchasing the technology package when I only have the basic. In all cases of the difference between the two packages, I don't care except for the backup feature. It is much more imporant than I ever imagined as I cannot see a small child behind me in this car when backing out of my garage. It is sad I may have to sell it for this reason. The mileage is not the best, but I wanted to go for comfort, but with the predicted gas prices this summer, I wish I had gone with a more fuel efficient vehicle. The car is large, but inside storage is very poor. It is like entombed in large metal parts that don't add anything as far as interior space. Obviously, the car and I need to have a longer bonding experience.

Already knew what I was getting into...

by nipapage from NY City | April 23, 2012

I have been around Acura MDX for 8 years now, since my father in-law is on his 3rd one (he leases them), so I knew very well what I was getting into. I like it very much. Great overall package.

Excellent Luxury SUV

by Highly recommend the ACURA MDX from SW, OH | April 2, 2012

This is my first SUV and I could not be more satisfied with the MDX w/Tech package. Just the right combination of features, power, and comfort in a luxury SUV. I chose my certified preowned MDX based on warranty coverage, safety ratings, standard 300hp V6, large screen GPS, powerful cd changer/stereo with subwoofer, Sirus/XM radio, power tailgate/rear camera, third row folding seats if needed, etc. Consumer reports rates this luxery SUV as one of the best and I do not disagree.

Acura MDX 2009

by Theomedic from Ann Arbor, Mi | February 27, 2012

The car is very nice and fun to drive. The only things we don't like are the center console set up and the fuel mileage. If the price of gas continues to climb we would trade it in for something better on gas. Great power, nice handling, sporty design. Rides very comfortable for a full time all wheel drive.

Featured Services for this Acura MDX