2010 Acura MDX

16 city / 21 hwy

Overall

4th MDX

by MDXer from | May 17, 2014

I have had four MDXs and the quality is always the best. It rides like a car not a truck. It has great resale value and is a safe car. You cant go wrong buying an MDX

Very nice

by Boston dude from Boston | May 10, 2014

I have had this car for 8 months and so far I love it. It rides nice and has been perfectly reliable. This is a very nice SUV. The interior is beautiful. It has good pickup and it has ample room. It's a very nice vehicle!

Great Service

by Great Service from Atlanta Georgia | January 28, 2013

I had such a great experience with Honda Carland. I found a 2010 Acura MDX on Cars.com. I called the internet department and got all the details I needed to drive away within hours.

Excellent vehicle

by RonK from WA | September 3, 2012

No complaints (yet, anyway). Replaces a 2006 MDX which also was excellent. Minor complaints: complexity of GPS, response to voice poor, mileage OK but could be better. Major plus factors: handling, safety features (including lane warning, 5 star crash rating among, 3 view backup camera among many others) All in all, a great vehicle that has the competition (ie Lexus and Infiniti) beat.

Road Trip tested

by Value Hunter from MD | February 13, 2012

I live in Maryland. Saw the exact Acura MDX I wanted with options for sale in Wisconsin. Flew to Wisconsin, made the deal and drove the car back, 900 miles plus. A long road trip will make you love or hate a car. Arrived home loving the MDX. Great car, comfortable, quiet, roomy and filled with modern tech. A car that you can keep for 10 years with no worries. Premium fuel requirement a negative but, still highly recommended.

Best Car Ever?

by Retired and Rolling from Central California | June 29, 2011

Our family has purchased several Toyotas over the years; their value and low maintenance override the slightly higher cost over similar models of their competitors. I have checked "5 stars" for reliability because this site requires an answer; we have only had this car a few months, but records show zero problems with the car per dealership that owned this car previously. Our last purchase was a Toyota Camry, which was a dependable and reliable road car; but it was just not as comfortable as the Avalon. With the increased back seat space and slightly larger overall interior space, more comfortable seats, and the legendary Avalon headroom, I can drive comfortably all day, in style, even though I am 6'3" and have established myself generously beyond the 200 lb. mark. The front wheel drive, 3.5 liter V-6 with its 6 forward speed automatic transmission combine to give this car a quick boost when passing uphill; in fact, a step on the accelerator pushes you back in your seat like a race car. Our road mileage is about 28 mpg, despite the fact that this sold to us by a dealer who used it as a loaner car. Our particular car is loaded to the hilt with accessories, including Elaine the Electric lady (a GPS based talking trip adviser), who has made our travels to unknown (or forgotten) destinations a real joy. We are very pleased with the vehicle and outstanding price, as advertised on Cars.com. The 131 mile trip to an out of town dealer was well worth it; we would have traveled twice that distance for this car at the price we paid. It has become our favorite family car of all time (married 38 years); beautiful, powerful, comfortable, sleek and (so far) totally reliable; the hallmark of this carmaker's products. In fact, after researching the various cars through Consumer Reports and elsewhere for the last 3 years, we found the best car at any price. This car and model are a true winner in all respects.

Excellent in all respects

by Viper Pilot from Louisville, KY | January 17, 2011

Outstanding ride comfort and quietness. Handles more like a sports sedan than SUV. Excellent NAV system but takes some time to learn how to use. Many high tech features that may frustrate some owners.

Awesome SUV!

by mcfeagle from Chico, CA | November 4, 2010

I have had my MDX for only 3 days, but have loved every day I have own my MDX! I even found myself making up excuses to drive to the store or go get coffee so that I could take it for a spin :). I looked at the Audi Q5 in addition to the MDX in my car search. I was surprised to find that the MDX drove smoother and had even more pick-up speed! I traded in my '08 RDX and saw a big difference in quality, comfort and feel. The technology in the MDX is not too overwhelming, but very thoughtfully included. I really had a hard time in justifying purchasing an Audi Q5 as the quality of service and reliability of Audi has always been in question. This is true for both their vehicles and their dealerships. When one is paying around $50,000 for a vehicle, there should be no question of reliability or that the company will stand behind their product. In addition to the fact that the Audi Q5 is a small SUV that is around same price as the MDX being a standard size SUV. With Audi's reliability issues, you would think that they would price their vehicles appropriately. Acura does stand behind their vehicles and because of the level of service, quality of cars and their commitment to their customers I will not hesitate to buy Acuras in the future! Acura has consistently been one of the top car companies in reliability, quality and overall value. The MDX will not disappoint you!

Acura 2010 MDX: Great vehicle except.....

by whaler from Illinois. 65 yrs old, male, weekend travel | November 2, 2010

I have owned Acura vehicles since 1995. We still have and drive the 1995 Legend (135,000 miles).The wife drove a 2002 MDX, purchased new, we still have it.... exceptionally reliable. Now we have purchased a new 2010 MDX .... overall a great vehicle ... except I don't need 300 hp, I would give up hp for better fuel mileage and burn regular gas. Compare to the 2002 MDX the 2010 feels cramped in the front seats and visability is not as good. Overall, give me more front seat room and regular gas, and I'm totally happy.

Fine vehicle

by ozzy from Monroe, La | September 3, 2010

I owned a Lexus RX350 before the Acura MDX. The fit and attention to detail were better in the Lexus, but the ride, handling, and seat comfort are better in the Acura. Wish the fuel mileage was as good as the Lexus (20/28), but the all wheel drive negatively affects the fuel mileage (15/21). The performance is good and the ride is solid and quiet. I have not had any service issues and do not expect to. I would encourage anyone to drive and consider an Acura.

Featured Services for this Acura MDX