2011 Acura MDX

16 city / 21 hwy

Overall

Very good dealership

by Randy a. from Chicago | July 14, 2014

Purchased 2008 BMW from them. The car was in great condition. The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. After 3 days check engine light went on in the car I went back to the dealership and problem was taken care of at no cost to me. Would buy from them again.

2011 mdx Acura

by Mdx from | March 30, 2014

Awful awful experience, first time at this dealer we were looking to buy Acura mdx that was listed on their website.... When we got there we were greeted by a really nice salesman so we thought ... We let salesman know that we were interesting the Acura mdx... We let him know that before we sit down to go over prices we need to see and test drive the car... So he proceeds to his manager to get the key to the car...... Few minutes after her comes back to let us know that the car is not iN the lot that the owner of the dealership is driving the car for personal use getting lunch.... A bit weird we thought but we waited for the car.. So the car finally arrives 30 minutes later we notice Victoria secret bags, nordstromsm bags, nail clipper inside the cup holder and nail clippings .... I'm not joking the car was dirty and smelly and it had a weird noise coming from the hood .... By the way they don't service the car unless if you commit to buy which we found this very odd.... Most dealers service their cars before they put it on the lot.... But I could be wrong .... We quickly decide that this car was not for us... We explain this to salesman but hen became very persistent and annoyed with us because we decided that we were done .... He then approach me as we were leaving in a very unprofessional and rude manor and scream at me because we were leaving he say something about him getting in trouble with his manager because of our departure .... I basically told him enough we don't need your business and we are done here..... After three hours my husband gets a call from the salesman asking him why did we leave the dealership .. My husband hang up the phone we were at that point done with the situation and moved to another dealer .... Not happy with service that was provided by the salesman and dealership.

great experience

by cheise3645 from fairfield ct. | March 28, 2014

salesman Tom Castiello was very helpful and made purchase of car a pleasant experience. Everyone at the dealership was very profesional

Staunch American Car owner in a Japanese car...

by Dantes666 from Weston, FL | March 28, 2014

Always had American cars: Chrysler, Mercury, Pontiac, Chevy. So when it was time to give away my 2010 Chevy Impala which I've had at 0 miles I of course was looking at new cars: Ford Taurus, Mustang and Fusion, Chevy Camaro and Impala, Dodge Charger and Challenger. Wife saw this used certified 2011 MDX, I balked at her idea. "Really? Me in a non-American car? Don't think so," I thought. But I had to humor her like a good hubby and went to look at it for a test drive. Dang! Not only did it have all the features I was looking for (leather seats, dual climate control, Bluetooth connection for the phone) it had some extras I wasn't really looking for (sun roof, heated seats, backup camera, 3rd row seating)! But, I figured "It's an SUV, it'll be slow as molasses. That is until the dealer told me, "Go ahead, put it into sports mode and open it up." I did and was surprised at the zippy pick up it has! On top of that being certified it still had part of the original warranty and an extra year/12000 miles added to it! Logically, as much as I reeeeeeeeealllllllyyyyy wanted an American car, for the value of the MDX I couldn't turn it down (would have been crazy to do so!). So here I am, a staunch all American car gung-ho driver in a Japanese luxury suv enjoying every bit of it. Side note: My 2010 Impala is still kicking, gave it to my brother as a gift since his only car (a VW) was totaled and he and his wife have 2 kids.

We bought another MDX

by Moody from Omaha | January 16, 2014

We just bought a 2011 MDX with about 34,000 miles because we have had so much success with our 2005. This car promises to be even more satisfactory in terms of ride and being quiet. Other factors such as the compact 7 seat capacity are comparable to the 2005. Another reviewer really summed up my primary complaint and that focuses on the instrument panel. The speedometer is difficulty to read because the steering wheel blocks my vision at the position that is comfortable for me to drive. The fuel gauge is virtually out of sight and hidden in the recesses of the circular forms that are part of the panel design. I much prefer the trip information on the 2005; and as the other reviewer noted I am not much interested in the most accessible options. I want to know what my gas mileage is instantly and over a period of miles. That is not easily accessed as it is with the 2005. My only other concern is a general lack of response when accelerating compared to my little TSX.

Great Family Vehicle

by Growing Family from Grand Haven,MI | October 8, 2013

We researched and drove just about all competitiors. We were looking for 3 rows with some luxury and something that doesn't drive like a boat. The MDX was the perfect fit. Great for tailgating, carting kids to sports, and ski trips. I would highly recommend this vehicle.

Great SUV

by JS from York, PA | December 5, 2012

I spent a considerable amount of time before purchasing this vehicle and very happy with my choice. The family specialy enjoys the technology and entertainment systems.

Very Nice SUV

by Warren from New York | September 3, 2012

We got a 2011 Acura MDX w/Technology Package a month or so ago, and love it. The ride is incredible, comfort is wonderful. The only complaints, if you could call them complaints, is that the gas gauge is hard to see on the right side behind the wheel. Also, the visible displays, which are digital, are strange as well. I am less concerned about oil life and how my AWD is engaged than I would be to see a trip odometer, outdoor temp, or even a digital compass. These a minor details, the MDX is a well designed, magnificently comfortable SUV.

Vibrations..

by Pulsar_71 from Lansdale, PA | August 17, 2012

Started feeling vibrations on steering wheel at highway speeds. Dealer convinced me that, that's how these vehicles are made! For 45K, I would need a better answer. These cars are not suitable for highway commute. Driving is very uncomfortable too. As if this vehicle is pulling to other lane when curving, all the time happens in the highway! Cannot recommend this vehicle for the price. Also needs tech updates for this price compared to other manufacturers!

Third Time

by MDX Fan from Twin Cities, MN | July 17, 2012

This is my third new MDX and it's by far the best. Each time I expect to be driving a different brand. But after all the test drives I always come back. Best bang for the buck!!