2014 Acura MDX

Available in 6 styles:  2014 Acura MDX 4dr SH-AWD shown

Overall

2014 awd mdx tech pckg

by kam from new york city | November 26, 2015

I have been with acura/honda family for the longest and this will be my last car with them......i bought this brand new 2014 mdx awd tech pckg.....this car giving me nothing but problems from day one and I can't wait till get out of my lease which is about to end soon....terribly built this car by Honda they call this car is luxury....it's a complete joke.....ever since bought this car I been running to the service department more often then anything.....but problems never been resolved.....called the acura corporate explain them and even the dealership bought the car from but no one helped or cared about the problems I been having with the car.....so if you're in the market looking for car please do think about the headaches you'll buy with the car.....I'm mentally and physically worn out with this car problems....from the engine/transmission etc and more problems

Super car

by Winter sports lover from Perrysburg,oh | May 11, 2015

We purchased an advanced technology with entertainment. The car is phenomenal what it is capable of. Sound system is great. Quiet, smooth, rides great. Could be happier.

Most congested Honda I have ever bought.

by Zareen from My name is zareen and I am a house wife. | March 28, 2015

I have owned many SUVS before, including all the pilot and odyssey. And love them all blindly trust on Honda and bought MDX. This is worst product from Honda.smallest 7 seater , smallest trunk no space in between seats. For family with babies more worst because seat cant recline and any good brand of babies reclining seats are not fit in it.For long drive pain full back seats.

2015 MDX

by ChloeC from MN | February 25, 2015

Gas mileage is great. Even in the city. Winter driving is difficult to get used to. Drive by wire is so disconnected from the road that it feels like a cotton filled hazmat suit. Safe but no fun. Haptics are horrible. Multiple button pushes where a single switch setting used to be sufficient. Do not attempt to use the radio or adjust the seat warmer while you are moving! You will not see the traffic coming at you. Do not wear gloves either! Still it moves well, loads all of the people and gear I need to and looks great.

Outstanding SUV

by Carl's Car from Sacramento, CA | November 10, 2014

I have put 13,000 miles on my 2014 MDX with Tech Package and find it a delightful car. It's cornering ability is will surprise most drivers and I have been getting an average of 22.7 MPG. The sound system is excellent and the driver can pick the perceived firmness of the ride. The only things I would like better would be a larger gas tank and a tighter front end -- more European style -- like rack and pinion steering. Otherwise, this is a great automobile and I plan to drive it for a long time.

Good Value

by MDX Driver from Boca Raton, FL | August 11, 2014

We drove every car out there in the category and only the MDX ticked all the boxes. Even the difference between the 2013 and 2014 was a big jump in comfort and features.

none

by none from Granger, Indiana | July 29, 2014

This is my second MDX and this one is a definite improvement over the 2011. I am having one problem and that is the front lower trim is coming loose. The dealer is ordering new parts to make the repair. So far I am enjoying the car and would recommend anyone to buy one.

Acura MDX Experience

by Flyer from Minnesota / Texas | July 11, 2014

Probably the most satisfying thing about the MDX is the milage. I have gotten over 32 MPG on the highway. It's just awsome from that perspective. I have only had the car a few weeks, so really am not qualified to make a lot of claims about it. However, the car certainly has all the bells and whistles with the technology package. I'm not sure we'll ever master all the features. Should mention, on our older MDX, the milage was not even close to what we get on this one!

Total makeover

by czechmate from Dallas, TX | July 1, 2014

The very first time in 55 years on the road I have seen manufacturer understate MPG on the highway. Only had this car for couple of weeks but the decision to buy brand new car proved as the correct one. This is after 40 years of buying late models of luxury cars to avoid first year depreciation. I traded in 2005 MDX which was flawless for 73000 miles and never needed anything beside the regular scheduled maintenance and gas. To those that are deciding between MDX and BMW X5: Do not fall for the hype of ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE for extra 20 grand. It does not come even close in a whole slew of important features and performance. The pretty grill with an emblem is hardly worth 20,000.00 on any car.

Biggest car I have ever owned

by Roady from Las Vegas, NV | July 1, 2014

Very comfortable ride and the vehicle drives for you. Still learning about all the bells and whistles.