2015 Acura MDX

Starting MSRP

Overall

Nicest car I've ever owned

by First Time Acura Buyer from Fountain Hills, AZ | August 19, 2014

We traded in the 2014 Jeep we purchased last year for this Acura MDX. I bought the Jeep solely on looks and didn't warm up to the way it handled. This Acura looks and feels like a luxury car. I got the Advanced Tech Pkg, mostly because I live in AZ and want A/C seats. But the other features are super nice--our kids are thrilled! It is a pleasure to drive this car! I thought I wanted white, but the dealership (Tempe) had a "Forest Mist Metallic" with every feature I wanted--we love it--it is a beautiful green/blue/grey shimmer-y color. Since Acura is the luxury version of Honda, I am sure this will be a long-lasting, reliable vehicle for us, and that was a big plus as well.

2015 Acura

by New to Acura from Port Saint Lucie, Florida | August 16, 2014

Have been very impressed with the performance of this vehicle, from the multiple driving styles (Comfort,Normal, Sport) has noticeable changes in performance in each. The safety features are very representative of the state of the art technology available today from Lane Departure warning, Blind side warning, forward collision warning and it has selections in cruise control that allow you to determine from 3 distances how far you remain behind any car ahead of you...it will slow down to 0 on its own if necessary....Reverse camera gives you a couple of selections which since I added the 5,000lb trailer hitch attachment, I use it for lining up with my boat trailer....The interior is very comfortable for our family with the kids both enjoying the gaming package that is available...The monitor has the capability to split the screen and both kids can be have their own screen working. The accessories make a nice addition to the appearance so we went with: running boards, fog lights, sports front grill. I changed from what I thought was a larger SUV and at first was thinking the interior size was less than we were accustomed but in reality the front 2 rows are more comfortable and offer just as much space. My wife and I are both pleased with out purchase.

Acura MDX 2015

by Acura owner from California | July 30, 2014

Bought my new Acura from Metro Acura. My sale mans Shaun delivered my new car to me a five hour drive. He was nice and very helpful. Got a great price. I previously owned an Acura MDX 2007 and an Acura 2004 TL. Loved both cars. Never any problems. Love how they handle.