1994 Acura NSX

See Photos & Videos

Overall

1994 NSX, Red, Tan interior

by brian from North Carolina | May 31, 2013

Best car I've ever owned. I've owned porche, bmw but none compared. its an acura/honda... besides styling that was my #2 buying reason. I've never had to do anything to this car but regular maintenance. I've now owned it for 13 years and people still stop me and tell me what a beautiful car it is. Red with Tan Interior. Its only 6 cylinder but fast as heck if I need it to be. Not fast as in drag racer fast but... on the road if I step on it the mph just keeps climbing and with no dips along the way. during gear shifts .. upto 160mph fast Gas mileage around town has been 22-23mpg usually (the honda part of the car ). Best part is a 1992 looks the same as a 1994 looks the same as a 2004. for almost all appearances. Great Car, Great Fun.

Excellent cars

by yowza from Mississippi | March 31, 2010

Reliable, quick, light, super handling and looks that still catch the eye. What great machines Honda created starting 19 years ago. What more can you say about a true classic sports car

What? You don't have one?!?

by Platonicbomb from Minneapolis | July 19, 2006

My NSX rocks. This thing is so smooth you'd think the road was coated with butter--until you take a turn, that is. The NSX hangs on like a bouldering champ. I love my NSX! Fast, sleek, a beautiful monster in your rear view mirror... I wouldn't trade it for any other car.

Featured Services for this Acura NSX