2007 Acura RDX

19 city / 23 hwy

Overall

Very Solid Car. Pleased

by North Idaho Noel from Renton, WA | September 5, 2014

I purchased a 2007 RDX used with ~100k on it. not worried about miles; it seems very solid. I had to change the Tranny fluid (old, discolored) and oil because the car had been driven ~5k miles by one of the Lot Managers (Go figure, independent lot). The car is all I expected from an Acura. Even with 100k on it, still drove like a newer car. I test drive one with 60k on it and could not tell the difference, other than $4k more sticker. Handles very well. Very exacting handling. Considering the car weighs much more (4700 lbs.) than it CR-V cousin, but it feels good. Heater door makes a little creaking sound when you turn on the heat, but eh, barely noticeable. I like the car generally. Happy about the purchase. Only 2 things mildly negative: 1. Turbo boost lags when you hard accelerate. 2. Gas Mileage: 18.9 to 23 highway if you stay off the Turbo. Now just have wait and see what fails due to higher miles. I'm keeping the maintenance up though.

Best car I have ever owned

by littlemommaof3 from Dallas, Tx | April 11, 2013

This is by far the best car I have ever owned. It has the large size of a SUV but the sportiness and efficiency of a sedan. The thing that is so nice about an Acura RDX is that the things that would make a car fully loaded for any other car, comes standard for Acura. This car comes with a 6 cd changer, heated seats, sunroof, premium sound, leather seats and a sport shifter. This car is so much fun. I get to drive a nice sporty car with my three kids and not have to feel old. Not only do you get to have all these added bonuses of such a luxurious car but you also have the reliability factor, Acura is still one of the best cars reliabllity wise on the road. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this car and I am so glad that I have gotten to drive it for the last 3 years of my life. Awesome CAR!

Great vehicle

by Accurate from New Jersey | January 19, 2013

Previously owned a Cl and needed to upgrade for more space and a growing family. Had to choose between the Lexus Rx and the Acura Rdx, glad I stayed in the Acura family absolutely love this vehicle , ride could be smoother and careful of the gas mileage but those would have to be my only complaints. Handles great, very reliable, and love the interior.

Most Useful Car I've Driven

by Must be Functional from Dallas, TX | September 22, 2012

Previously I owned a Subaru WRX, it was great for everything except traveling, moving, purchasing large items, carrying more than 2 people and lacking any of the modern amenities. Of course those that buy a WRX want the speed, fun and driving experience of their awesome AWD. The WRX fulfilled in that front. But as times change and so did my requirements, I needed a larger car, something that's fun, has speed when I want it and has everything the WRX didn't have. Enter the Acura RDX. It's fun, roomy, practical, packed with features and fast. You can't compare the handling to a smaller car especially a WRX, but when compared to an Equinox, Tahoe, MDW, RX 3xx, CX-5, etc., the RDX is the best in it's class. With a turbo charged K-engine from Honda (been around since the early Civics), all the toys a guy can ask for, enough room to put everything from a small apartment (I did this) and all the possibly the best looking SUV you'll see. What's even more impressive is that with a turbocharged engine carrying over 4,000 lbs, I'm getting close to 24MPG (I'm in Dallas so about 65% highway miles). The car is rated for 22MPG on the highway and somehow I'm getting a higher combined! Even better, there's a huge following for the RDX nationwide, they even have a website where you can get help with anything regarding the RDX's performance, tune-ups, upgrades, troubleshooting, customization, etc. You can't get anything better than a RDX as a small SUV. Trust me, I've driven everything in this class, the RDX is the best. The newer ones get even better MPG, but at the cost of the cool exterior look of the 1st generation models.

2007 Acura RDX

by Geoff from Gainesville, Fl. | June 11, 2012

This car is typical high quality Acura! A real pleasure to drive! As an Acura TL owner we are sold on Acura. Originally shopping for an MDX we happened across a 2007 RDX. First, this car has a 2.3L Turbo. Not quite the 3.2L in our TL yet this car packs quite a punch.This car features AWD. Interior appointments include leather, sunroof, heated seats, tilting mirror in reverse. Lacking only a few luxuries of a TL. Interior room is quite similar to the TL. Only drawback is cargo (storage space ) without the rear seats folded down. You cannot beat an Acura for reliability!

Best used car I've ever owned.

by Hip mom with money sense from Illinois | April 17, 2012

I bought a "new" used 2007 RDX over two months ago, and have had a great experience with it so far! I love the way it performs, looks, and hugs the road. The first week I had it, there was a bad snow storm, and it performed excellently. I felt very safe, and even went through drifts with no problem. Its a alot of fun to drive and has all the equipment I need. If I had anything bad to say, it would be that the gas mileage isn't great. I only average 20mpg every week driving around. I would buy it again though. Love it. I plan it drive it to 300000 miles!

Perfect Car for my daughter!

by Acura Dad from Olathe, Kansas | December 28, 2011

We purchased our 2007 RDX about three months ago and couldn't be happier. With a teenage daughter approaching a milestone birthday we drove several different vehicles before agreeing on a perfect fit of safety, reliability, and style. We found ours in near new condition with 21K miles and the tech package. Six airbags, all wheel drive, bluetooth, navigation system, a back up camera and traditional Acura quality! It just gets driven back and forth to school and her work which should keep the miles low for many years to come. I plan on the RDX lasting her thru college and grad school and not needing to make another purchase. The ride is stiff and the handling is tight but with the turbo four it all fits perfectly. We're all pleased and will continue to recommend Acura to all!

Great investment. Style,MPG,Performance solid

by RDX-JS from Pittsburgh | September 22, 2011

This car is great, I've had it a few months and have had no issues. Gas mileage about 18-22, solid performance. The only complaint is that the roof rack is not that great for carrying bikes, kayaks etc. I Can't wait to see how the RDX handles in the Pittsburgh snow!

fabulous car

by hotmama from | May 14, 2011

We purchased a 2007 RDX and have been very pleased. With lower mileage it still is very luxurious and looks fantastic. I do wish for a different interior color than black (both the silver and black models that we looked at had the black interior) but overall it is a beautiful, functional, and luxurious ride.

Best Car I've Driven

by RDX Owner from Seattle, WA | January 28, 2011

I feel safe in this car. It is solidly built and handles beautifully. The turbocharged engine has excellent acceleration at anytime. The 5 spd automatic transmission is fun too. I recommend it to anybody.

Featured Services for this Acura RDX