2012 Acura RDX

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Love my RDX

by Single working mom from Atlanta, GA | March 27, 2012

This is the perfect car for my son and me. I traded in my Mercedes ML320 because the maintenance costs were too high. I wanted a car with more "luxury" but also greater value, and I wanted it to be cheaper to maintain. I found that in the Acura RDX. Even though this is a 4 cylinder front-wheel drive car, it has great pick up and a good steering radius. The interior is truly well designed with everything my son and I want on a car. Everything. We still get in the car and are absolutely delighted with it. Nothing has broken or been flawed in any way. I am so glad I went this route.

decent car for pricetag

by sam from CA | February 13, 2012

love the car and drive is excellent - disadvantage is: bad mpg....compared to other SUVs but when I count price of the car vs. extra gallons for 6 years period of time...I inclined to this car....

GREAT performance and comfort!

by tommyt from San Jose, CA | January 30, 2012

I recently purchased a 2012 RDX SH-AWD with the technology package. The car was delivered as close to perfect as I could imagine. First class all the way. The features took a bit of getting used to because there are so many, but it was a fun challenge. The power takes a little getting used to as there is a bit of turbo lag, but the handling is phenomenal! Comfort is exceptional. Sound system is fantastic. The only draw back I can find is the mileage. I knew it would be a bit low, but has been a little less than expected. Maybe I should keep my foot out of it a bit!

Pleased Driver

by Robert G from Bristol, RI | December 13, 2011

Car is very comfortable and offers excellent visibility. We chose an SUV because it's easy to enter and exit. The backup cameras and tilted mirror that reveals the curb are very appreciated features, especially after traveling with friends in their car that did not have such features. Passangers were advicing the driver how much room she had behind her or beside the car. our biggest disappointment is the fuel. The RDX requires hightest gas and its mileage is much less than the accord we had previously. It's a car we are very proud to have and share with out family and friends.

RDX AWD

by SUVS from New Jersey | November 18, 2011

I've had my 2011 All Wheel Drive RDX for about a year and a half now. No problems and no complaints. Great ride, very fast and smooth, purchased the after market wood kit from the dealer and had them install for $175 and what a difference it makes. Would have liked if they offered wood in the model instead of the chrome but that was not an option. Did not care one way or another for the FWD or AWD but the dealer only had AWD and I must say it really came in handy with all of the snow last winter.

2012 RDX review

by Acura lover from NW Florida | October 30, 2011

Just traded my base 2007 RDX for a new 2012 FWD w/tech and the ride and comfort is better. I didn't need AWD and was looking for the conveince of a tech package,so I offered to dell my 2007 and the dealer made me an offer that was too sweet to pass up. Wow, my 4 year old base model SUV (RDX) still gets 60% of retail in trade in. That is insane! And why I love my Acura. Even without AWD, I notice no deference in the pickup or turning. It is still as crisp and tight if not more so. The turbo lag is still present but what I did notice was the time that the turbo kicked in was delayed in a good way, My 2007 almost always had the turbo active whenever you accelerated but not so in the 2012 model which allows for better fuel mileage so far. So far it is a all around nicer feel and I'm happy with it.