2015 Acura RDX

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great Value!

by road_gypsy from West coast | July 17, 2014

I got the AWD without tech. It's really fast, agile, and comfortable at a great price. Lots of features are standard...too many to list. I like that it is quick and composed in the turns, and then with VCM can save a little fuel on the highway. Very pleased with this, my first Acura, after putting many miles on a 4 cyl. Accord.

Luxury for little money

by Luv My New Car from Cleveland, OH | June 24, 2014

I love what Acura has done with the 2015 Acura All Wheel Drive RDX. The ride, feel and roominess inside the cabin is a joy to drive. Safety is foremost, rating 5 stars by the National Safety Transportation Board. I can feel confident in any situation that my family and I will safely arrive at our destination. The 2015 RDX has all the whistles and bells to adequately keep the family connected and entertained on those long trips we make. Great car for a fun evening out on the town as well. With all the room, I can't wait for tailgating season to start to show off at the game.