2015 Acura RDX

2015 Acura RDX
Available in 2 styles:  2015 Acura RDX 4dr AWD shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Great car at great price

by Marks from Libertyville, il | April 10, 2015

Love the 2015 rdx! Really like the feel of a luxury drive while still affordable. All the additional features make the car beyond what we expected, especially the key less entry and tailgate. Very satisfied with our purchase

Best price for a Luxury SUV

by CJ from Fountain Hills, AZ | April 2, 2015

Best price for a Luxury Class SUV. Acceleration is impressive and handling feels good. Road noise is more then expected, but nothing is perfect. I have purchased a dozen plus new cars over the years and this RDX rates near the top! My wife loves it, so she is getting the majority of the driving time. Great car!

Great car

by Gerty from Chicago suburbs | February 23, 2015

Needed an all wheel drive, this one fit me perfectly. Everything comes with it, you are not spending time over add on products although I did add a remote start which has proven valuable already as the winter can be brutal.

Horrible Suspension---2015 RDX

by MB from Long Island from Long Island, NY | February 14, 2015

When I took the car for a road test, i didn't notice the loud thumping noise the car makes going over every little bump. I realized after owning the car that my test drive was on a recently paved road. The suspension sucks on this car. I feel every bump in the road, and now with the winter potholes, it feels like the back of the car is going to fall off. Very disappointed for a car they call "luxury". Cant wait to get rid of it

Great comfortable adult car!

by Bev from Burke. VA/ | February 1, 2015

After driving a Toyota van for 11 years it was time to buy an adult car.My AWD with tech package 2015 RDX is definitely equipped with enough gadgets to keep me satisfied. Love the blue tooth phone, XM/Sirius radio option, and navigation system. I find it very comfortable and easy handling, great turning radius and seems pretty zippy. So far after one month everything works and is getting decent gas mileage. Love the exterior color, silver blue. One problem is I haven't allowed my Golden Retriever in it yet for fear it will get dirty. Even my husband, who drives a Lexus likes it, says it has ample space for his 6' frame in the passenger seat. Would highly recommend others to buy this car.

2015 MDX w/Tech Package

by New MDX Owner from Metairie, LA | September 22, 2014

Just purchased 2 weeks ago. Rides great, good gas mileage. Very satisfied so far, too soon to be more specific. Comes with 4 years of AcuraLink. The complimentary AcuraLink subscription is very limited. You can upgrade for a substantial fee of course. Does NOT come with spare tire. Owners Manual is not very helpful. Purchased from Walker Acura in Metairie, LA. Staff at dealership were extremely courteous and helpful. Highly recommend this dealership if in the market for an Acura.

continuation of value

by staid old man from Granger, IN | September 9, 2014

the RDX fit the bill to perfection. Now we have just what we want & the reliability of Acura that is known for.

Happy

by RDW from LA | August 30, 2014

So far so good ...... happy! Smooth, quiet ride... easy handling, very decent gas mileage. Needs little more interior slots for small items, keys, etc.

A Major Disappointment!

by Wayne H from Florida | August 29, 2014

We wanted to like the car but it really is just a loaded Honda CR-V with bigger engine at the end of the day. This car lacks all of the features of actual luxury SUV's, such as blind spot monitor, cross traffic sensor, lane swerve, accident avoidance mechanism, backup and forward parking sensors, a modern display, etc. It looks like Acura/Honda has been sleeping for the past ten years, compared to all of its competition. You even have to pay another $4,000 and get the 'navigation' model just to get a tailgate lift, something even a Ford Escape or Hyundai will give you. And to add insult to injury, there is no AC in the back. I don't know what Honda/Acura is thinking. A Ford Escape or Hyundai will give you more than this car, and for a lot less. Needless to say we passed on this CRV, eh I mean RDX!

Great Drive and excellent value for the money!

by Just Another Buyer from boston | August 26, 2014

Have only had the car for a month but love the way it handles. The car has great accelaeration and manuverability. Very comfortable inside. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I like the color combination we bought(mocha-brown exterior and light tan interior). We drove the Lexus RX350( nice ride but the RDX, in my opinion is just as good for $15,000 less). Also test drove the Ford Edge( I have owned one before) , a little to trucky for me. Rear seats and carg in back is comfortable and roomy enough. It is only my wife and I so it made no sense to get the larger MDX model. I put in five for reliability, despite the fact that I have only had it for a month, becasue my wife hasowned to Accuras(Not the RDX) and they have been vet reliable. Hope this helps.