2015 Acura RDX

Starting MSRP

Overall

continuation of value

by staid old man from Granger, IN | September 9, 2014

the RDX fit the bill to perfection. Now we have just what we want & the reliability of Acura that is known for.

Happy

by RDW from LA | August 30, 2014

So far so good ...... happy! Smooth, quiet ride... easy handling, very decent gas mileage. Needs little more interior slots for small items, keys, etc.

A Major Disappointment!

by Wayne H from Florida | August 29, 2014

We wanted to like the car but it really is just a loaded Honda CR-V with bigger engine at the end of the day. This car lacks all of the features of actual luxury SUV's, such as blind spot monitor, cross traffic sensor, lane swerve, accident avoidance mechanism, backup and forward parking sensors, a modern display, etc. It looks like Acura/Honda has been sleeping for the past ten years, compared to all of its competition. You even have to pay another $4,000 and get the 'navigation' model just to get a tailgate lift, something even a Ford Escape or Hyundai will give you. And to add insult to injury, there is no AC in the back. I don't know what Honda/Acura is thinking. A Ford Escape or Hyundai will give you more than this car, and for a lot less. Needless to say we passed on this CRV, eh I mean RDX!

Great Drive and excellent value for the money!

by Just Another Buyer from boston | August 26, 2014

Have only had the car for a month but love the way it handles. The car has great accelaeration and manuverability. Very comfortable inside. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I like the color combination we bought(mocha-brown exterior and light tan interior). We drove the Lexus RX350( nice ride but the RDX, in my opinion is just as good for $15,000 less). Also test drove the Ford Edge( I have owned one before) , a little to trucky for me. Rear seats and carg in back is comfortable and roomy enough. It is only my wife and I so it made no sense to get the larger MDX model. I put in five for reliability, despite the fact that I have only had it for a month, becasue my wife hasowned to Accuras(Not the RDX) and they have been vet reliable. Hope this helps.

Great car!

by Barb from Scottsdale, AZ | August 11, 2014

We had a great experience trading in our car at Acura in Scottsdale. We love our RDX! It is easy to drive and roomy. It also gets great gas milage for this size of a vehicle. We don't regret not getting the larger MDX. It is a great car for the value. We had looked at Lexus as well, whom we were very loyal to before.

Great Value!

by road_gypsy from West coast | July 17, 2014

I got the AWD without tech. It's really fast, agile, and comfortable at a great price. Lots of features are standard...too many to list. I like that it is quick and composed in the turns, and then with VCM can save a little fuel on the highway. Very pleased with this, my first Acura, after putting many miles on a 4 cyl. Accord.

Luxury for little money

by Luv My New Car from Cleveland, OH | June 24, 2014

I love what Acura has done with the 2015 Acura All Wheel Drive RDX. The ride, feel and roominess inside the cabin is a joy to drive. Safety is foremost, rating 5 stars by the National Safety Transportation Board. I can feel confident in any situation that my family and I will safely arrive at our destination. The 2015 RDX has all the whistles and bells to adequately keep the family connected and entertained on those long trips we make. Great car for a fun evening out on the town as well. With all the room, I can't wait for tailgating season to start to show off at the game.