2004 Acura RL

18 city / 24 hwy

Overall

150K and still a new car

by Michael from Seattle area | April 27, 2014

Whomever gets this car next is getting a steal. It's 10 years old and has 150,000 miles, and it drives like a new car. We have always done suggested maintenance. The only mechanical problem has been a sticky throttle. I feel we could easily put another 100K on this car with no problems at all. It's not like the old days when cars fell apart approaching 100K. This guy will run forever.

Best overall vehicle i've owned

by Rational consumer from Kansas City | October 21, 2013

The Acura (Honda) products i have owned have been the best cars i have ever had. They are attractive,comfortable, fun to drive and extremely reliable. I have owned 5 Acuras over the last 25 years and have only had maybe 2 or 3 repairs that were not regular service items. The cost to own and drive these cars is unbelievably cheap, and they run forever. The 2004 3.5RL i just purchased is the last year of the 3.5RL old body sytle, a car they made for 8 years. Being the last year this car has the most advanded technology of that time and the most refined it could possibly be. I live in an region where we have 4 seasons and lots of hilll.Having front wheel or AWD is almost a neccessity and nobody make a better front wheel drive or flatout a better vehiicle than Acura. I highly recommend these cars to anyone.

Very Nice ride

by I love acuras from Milwaukee WI | July 10, 2012

I have owned my 2004 RL for 2 years now. i bought it with 90k miles on it, and now have 115k. I have honestly only had to do maintence and change the tires on this vehicle. It has never skipped a beat. One problem I have had is the navigation system not always working properly. The dealer recomends having the navi sent out to be reprogramed for $400. They do not work on them in house! Other than that the car is a gem. It has the power you would want in a sport sedan, and has a tight suspension. The vehicle sits lower to the ground so has very little body roll around the corners. The sound system is excellent, xm comes standard on these vehicels as well as the navi, so you will always have good music! I was suprised at how nice this car is. After 2 years I still am excited to drive it, and when I think about trading it in, I just cant get myself to do it!

A lot of car for cost

by RL Owner from DE | September 21, 2010

I have owned the RL for 1 year and hace put 25k on it. This has not phased the engine one bit. The car runs like it is new. Car handles very well on dry and wet surfaces.Power seats and power adjustable steering wheel with memory positions is a nice option.

Best car I have owned yet

by car lover from South Jersey | August 18, 2010

I bought this car jul 2010 with 51k and it runs like it is brand new.It hugs the corners well and is very comfortable on long trips.The only draw back is that I wish it had more horsepower, but overall this car is wonderful and I will buy another in 2.5 years

Best car i've owned

by 23 from | February 20, 2010

I love this car the best car i have ever owned. I got it used but it drives like a new car. It has everything i wanted in a car.

Featured Services for this Acura RL