2009 Acura RL

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Uniquely Wonderful Vehicle!

by Acura Enthsiast from Ohio | May 18, 2013

On top of the fact that the Acura RL is an extremely reliable and durable vehicle that has luxury and performance all rapped up in one, it is relatively rare. Have you ever driven down the street and run into an exotic car like a Maserati, Lamborghini or Bentley and because you don't see them very often, your response is wow! What is that? Well, it may not be quite on the same scale, but RL's are pretty rare to find on the road. So, when you are driving one it may be a week or two or even more before you see someone else driving one. I had a 2005 that I purchased in 2009. It's 2013 and I'm just now starting to see that body style on the street more. My 2009 that I just purchased, I may see 1 a month if that many. I always want to be current when buying cars. I don't like buying the old body style when the new one has just come out. However, the rarity and uniqueness of the RL allows me to purchase the old body style and still be fresh and current. No other vehicle I know that is available for the average person accomplishes that!

Perfect car.

by 2nd RL I've owned from Fresno, Ca. | December 30, 2010

I had another RL for 10 years and loved it, so I'm presuming this one provide similar outstanding performance.