1998 Acura TL

Kelley Blue Book Retail

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great car so far, highly recommend one

by Don J from New York NY | December 21, 2012

I bought a 98 Acura TL last month I found on Cars.com. Got a great price (from a dealer no less), the car is in excellent condition inside and out, engine and mechanicals in great condition. As a precaution I had the timing belt and water pump changed (car has 184K miles on it) and fixed a minor issue with the emissions system all cost $700. Drives like new. I was quite impressed. It was my intent to get a Honda-type vehicle and didn't want to spend more than $4000 on a used car. This car I got for significantly less including the repairs. So far I give the car 5 stars in every category. I feel confident letting my kids drive the car, and with the repairs confident that I'll get lots of miles and years of use out of it.

Excellent car

by Jim from California | January 12, 2009

I bought this car new and drove it for 11 years without any major problems. I kept the maintenance up on it and it has run like a charm. I am sold on the Acura because they are excellent quality without the luxury prices, at least not yet.

This car has saved us much money! Dependable!

by Keith, a detailed product anaylizer! from Kansas City, KS | June 9, 2008

The car not only has a classy and sporty look for a sedan, but it drives like a dream. Even in the wind, it stays its course. You will only know what we mean if you have had another Acura. They truly hold their value because of their great reliability, dependability, sleek looks, and great gas mileage. This will make someone a great vehicle under the $7500.00 Category. You must drive it before you decide to buy anything cheaper, especially if you are comparing Acura to Acura or to another Import Brand of vehicle.

Featured Services for this Acura TL