2005 Acura TL

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2005 TL

by Father from Fallston, MD | April 19, 2014

I bought a 2005 TL w/nav with 74,000 miles on it for my son to drive to work and school. This is a phenomenal car. Even at 8 years old it is tight, handles very well, has amazing performance and is very comfortable to drive. I was so impress I bought an '06 for my other son to drive. I highly recommend the TL if you're looking for a great used car in the $10k-$12k range.

Under estimated vehicle on the road.

by that A**hole in the TL from philadelphia | December 15, 2013

Please read i know my cars. Ill start off by saying im an infiniti guy. I love the g35 coupe..........then i bought the Acura TL dark blue dark leather interior, 155,000 miles. This car was dangerous for me. It drove like a dream, very comfortable & sporty at the same time! you can sit back and drive normal and instantly snap into a race mode, not that racing is good but the car hustles at the command of your foot loyally. Im the guy who merges on the highway going faster than the people already on the highway, excuse my wreckless actions but i know a good car when i drive one. The handling is the best in its class and closest to BMW ide say. The Torque is nowhere near Nissans 3.5 for all you nissan drivers reading. You have to apply more pressure on this pedal to go unlike the nissan you tap it and your gone. But while your going around 60 and you punch it the thing is a monster, and the handling holds up as if it can withstand the top speed of the car, switching lanes never felt so secure, and was never blinded by high beams or bright lights with the blue dimmed side mirrors and auto dimming rear view. i highly recommend you at least drive it, i sold it only because i had no service records for it & the way i drove it i didnt want to have anything go wrong while driving at high speeds. I constantly look at this car for sale though, tempted to buy it again. Very sleek and quiet....under estimated.

Perfect

by honda 4ever from Poughkeepsie | August 11, 2013

I've built integra after integra over the years, but I've always wanted a 04 to 08 TL 6 speed I finally bought one in gun metal grey with 74,000 on it and its 6 speed its so great I mean great for anyone! I do recommend the 6 speed over auto and I installed after market torque converter and shift bumps are a thing of the past I feel everyone should at least test drive one. They are the top of the line in the 04 to 05 body style tho

Great experience

by Tamika from Philadelphia | April 17, 2013

Autobahn Motor Group was a great experience for me. The staff is so great and knowledgeable. Katherine the finance manager was a pleasure to work with. She gave me the best deal and totally looked out for my interest as a customer. I bought a car from them and I LOVE my car.. I will be referring everyone I know to Autbahn Motors. They have a great selection of vehicles to choose from..If you are looking for your dream car, like i was, go to Autobahn Motors located at Broad and Cheltenham Ave. Thank you Cars.com

finally found it

by commuter dad from Frederick, MD | August 19, 2012

Took a long time to find the vehicle I wanted. The vehicle is a little over-priced because of its name (and mileage), but worthy of its reputation. Haven't had a moments trouble with it since the purchase. This car had 191,444 miles on it when i bought it, but that didn't deter me in the least...I am planning to get at least another 100,000. My daughter is just 12 and I plan on it being her first car.

Not an acura again

by Honda lover from Colorado | April 12, 2012

I've owned 2 hondas before and accord and a civic. Then i got the acura thinking it will be reliable as the other hondas. 2 months after i bought it i had to change the timing chain and it started losing power after a little while. I sold it in less than 6 months. I probably won't buy another acura ever.

acura TL

by acura man from Richmond, Va | February 13, 2012

I bought this car the day after christmas and have not looked back. The interior is seamless and flows very well. the cd player is very accessible and does not distract you while driving. Bluetooth works well with the Iphone and sounds clear. I would recommend you to go and test drive the car so you can enjoy the same things i have for weeks now.

had one b4

by had one b4 from little rock, ar | January 2, 2012

this is an awesome car. would buy again in a heartbeat.all the features you could ever want, heated seats, nab, bluetooth, leather, and great pick up, omg…awesome

2005 Acura TL

by First Acura Experience from Cedar Rapids | December 26, 2011

I bought a red 2005 Acura TL with 60,000 miles on it. This car handles and drives like a dream. There is some road noise but it's not overly loud. The performance of the car has been phenomenal. It handles and accelerates very well. The turning radius is not as tight as some sports cars I have driven but it has not detracted from the experience for me. So far, this is is the best car I have owned.

first car for son

by srob from mpls, mn | May 24, 2011

After looking at other mid to small sedans the Acura TL stood out. Black ext with tan leather int., plenty of pick-up, small enough to minimize blind spots but can hold 4(or 5) comfortably. Small gas tank so the range is low. Haven't figured out mpg yet. Killer stereo, GPS, heated seats. My son is looking at rims and window tint to spice it up. Only have owned car for about two months, no big problems other than the stereo buttons have a mind of their own.