2006 Acura TL

See Photos & Videos

Overall

4th Acura

by w from Boston | February 26, 2014

Integra GSR, Legend LS, RSXs, now TL...all with manual trans. Favorite was Legend but TL very like it. A great mix of sport an luxury.

Awesome So happy with the purchase

by The California Kid from Chicago, IL | January 11, 2014

I just bought the 2006 TL yesterday, i have to say i am so happy with the purchase, find a solid one with all the right maintenance done (Waterpump Timing belt etc) and you can still buy this car 8 years later and love it, !!

Fun & Stylish

by Cameron D from Hollywood, Fl | January 8, 2014

Luxurious, extremely well equipped and enjoyable to drive, the stylish 2006 Acura TL should be on your test-drive list if you're shopping for a sedan under $40K. Great exterior & bi-xenons are invaluable.

My Mercedes Benz 2008

by Buying my Car from Dallas Texas | December 14, 2013

I had an excellent buying experience from A&N Imports. Ken was the best answering all my questions and handle the information about the car he is very knowledgeable . Ali was also a geart help he was so friendly and helped me understand the payment process and the best way to go about purchasing my Mercedes. I would definitly buy another vehicle from them and I would highly recommend them to a friend.

It was a really nice car!!!

by Mike from Philadelphia | December 2, 2013

The test drive was awesome! Unfortunately I couldn't afford the price. I made a offer, although the offer wasn't acceptable for the car owner. I hope eventually I can purchase the car within my price range. BEST OF LUCK TO ME!

Great car

by Love acuras. from LA,CA | November 13, 2013

Such a great car! Had a few problems with the dealership(south coast acura) Not all features of the car were working when I purchased and they basically were no help, BUT I paid to have things fixed and just love this preowned car. I handles so well, it's got great power, and it's the perfect size. It has just enought bells and whistles for my taste. For a car that's 7 yrs old, u could never tell!

Exceeds All Expectations

by Lady Gearhead from Austin, TX | October 7, 2013

When a leading consumer magazine called the 2006 Acura TL the perfect blend of luxury, performance and fuel economy, I knew I'd found what I was looking for. Even though it took me 7 years, I am finally the proud owner of this car, and it does not disappoint. The TL is easily the most responsive car I have ever owned, and the fact that I am cradled in comfort while putting it through its paces is icing on the cake. It also doesn't subject me to sticker shock at the gas pump, which is a huge plus. I am happy to say that I have finally found a car that makes driving fun again!

My First Car

by Honda Fan from Hunt Valley, MD | August 7, 2013

I bought this car about a year ago with 128k miles on it. Overall I have really enjoyed owning this car for the past year. It is a blast to drive and still looks great. One of the primary reasons I shopped for and purchased a Honda product was for its excellent reputation. Within the first 30 days the accelerator control module had to be replaced (fortunately covered under warranty) and I did have to disconnect the Bluetooth due to a draw on the battery (six months ago), but other than these issues this car has only needed an oil and filter change, a new battery, and new tires. When purchasing an older car (yes even a Honda) you have to plan to put some money into repairs anyway. As far as fuel efficiency is concerned, this car get 23 mpg average. The car does take Premium fuel, but I am getting by on Plus fuel and it still runs fine (my dad had a 2005 and he used plus fuel for 100,000 mi+ without any problems). From a safety standpoint I also have no concerns with this car. Acceleration is brisk-which definitely comes in handy when merging. For an older car, I am also impressed the number of features it has. Overall, if you're looking for a solid used car that looks good in spite of its age, comes relatively cheap, has fairly good reliability, and most importantly, handles well, the TL is a great option for you.

Acura TL 2006

by Peacekeeper from Manchester NH | July 18, 2013

Bought this car new, never a problem. The most dependable car I have owned. Great performance and quiet comfortable ride, especially on long trips.

good car

by tiyou18 from Queens, NY | November 24, 2012

the car looks hot, runs great but definitely overpriced for a 2006 and being in the honda family. I love the car and it's performance, it tells you everything you need to know, when to check your tire pressure, when you're low on oil and when your brakes need to be checked. I would recomment this car to anyone but please don't pay more then 15K for it

Featured Services for this Acura TL