2007 Acura TL

See Photos & Videos

Overall

THE BEST

by ALLABOUTCARS from | December 17, 2013

RELIABLE QUICK CAR TOO. OVERALL ONE OF THE BEST CARS EVER MADE. HAVE A 2007 TYPE S WITH 70K ON IT STILL DRIVES LIKE BRAND NEW

2007 Acura TL Type-S!

by Car Guy from Albuquerque, NM | November 11, 2013

I had a 2007 Acura TL Type-S bought for me to replace my BMW M3. I wasn't so happy about it being an automatic, but now that I have driven it, I love it! It's fast, sporty, luxurious, and fun. It is not nearly as fast as my M3, but it is fast for what it is and it is a lot of fun to drive in manual mode or with the paddle shifters. The LED's galore are stunning and the car overall is very attractive. I love the large touchscreen navigation system and the audio ports that are built-in! Everything on the inside is very ergonomic and it is a good car to haul people or to go have some fun in!

Acura Cutomer Service is unacceptable

by ExAcura from Lafayette, LA | September 11, 2013

We bought our 2007 Acura TL type S a year ago for $20,000. We paid that much for a used car because we thought we were getting a quality product from a great company. Boy were we wrong. This summer the dashboard started to crack in two places. I has gotten larger throughout the summer. We found online that this is a very common issue for Acura TLs from 04 to 08. We called Acura to try to resolve the issue. It is obviously a design flaw on their part but they were not willing to help out at all. They told us that there was nothing they could do because we are not a 'loyal' acura customer. This is the 3rd Acura I have owned. I am not a loyal Acura customer. Don't buy from Acura! Any other auto maker would stand behind their product and fix their flawed design. Up until recently I have been a huge fan of Acura. I have convinced several of my friends, family, and acquaintances looking to buy a vehicle that Acura is the way to go. From now on I will do the opposite. I could have chosen from several brand new cars for $20,000, but instead I bought what I thought was a 'quality' used car. This will be the last Acura I own. All we wanted was for Acura to fix their sub par dashboard so we could go on being happy with our purchase. My wife drive's this car, I drive an Acura RSX (but I am not a 'loyal' Acura customer). She drives clients around on a regular basis. The dashboard crack is right in front of their face. They ask "How old is this car?" She replies "2007". They say "Wow, I thought Acura was a premium brand of automobile. I have a (insert year here), (insert make here), (insert model here), and the dash looks brand new." She replies "yes, we thought that too. Acura will not fix the issue, so we will not buy another one."

Horrible Customer Service

by Acura Man from | October 28, 2012

After being quoted a price of $13,200 I drove 3hrs to buy this car only to be told that they won't sell it to me for that price.

Bait and switch artist

by Bait and switched from Louisville, KY | July 20, 2012

The dealer leaves cars listed for sale after they have been sold in order to get buyers to call them. Once informed that the car has been sold, the dealer tries to sell you on a different car.

I'm in love

by v-dubb killer from NY | July 16, 2012

purchased my 2007 TL, five years ago. I highly recommend this vehicle, it has been nothing short of phenomenal. Everything is great. Performance, reliability, styling and comfort. not a single mechanical issue and i have run it hard at times. I have one complaint. The TL has sport bucket seats the passenger needs an option to elevate their seat, it is very low. However if you do not sit there, who cares!

Beautiful car, with outstanding performance!!

by carjunkie_NV from Nevada | February 2, 2012

Of course its very reliable, its a Honda product. It gets good gas mileage considering its performance. I bought the TL Type S and absolutely love it! Everything you could ever want in a car. Comfortable seating, sapacious interior, heated seats!

COMFORT AND RELIABILITY

by sammy from DC | January 1, 2012

THE EXTERIOR DESIGN IS SPORTY COMPARED TO THE NEWER MODEL. THE TL IS A SMOOTH RIDE WITH A TASTE OF LUXURY.

acura tl typs 2007

by rick from va | December 16, 2011

best car ever fast &fun love it i had last year like it.enjoy drvie race with bmw 1350xi i beat it. hold the value slik look.

Family Car With a kick

by StoneUSMC from Havelock Nc | November 7, 2011

I have owned my acura TL Type S for about a year now. It is the best car i have ever onwed. Im alway voted to be the driver on road trips now. The back seats are comfy enough to keep even the most disgruntal Marines at bay.... haha It is great on my bad back the lumbar and seat adjustments are well thought through. Me and my wife now even with gass at its wonderful price it is at now are willin to travel more due to the fact we sit around 30 to 33 mpg on the highway and about 28 in town. this car loaded down with me my wife and 2 marines and enough cloths for a week can still pass a big rig with a quick snap of the gas. the trunk has enough room to fit 4 sea bags stuffed to the rim. and all of my wifes lil mic things with ease. now the cons are if you drive it like you stole it the mpg is about flat lined but as can be expected with a 3.5 V6. You NEED to put 93 Octain or the highest rated gass in it to insure you do not mess up the delicate fule system. if you dont it will bite you in the wallet in a year or two when you have to replace the system. a other thing is the check fule cap light will turn on every now and then but it is just a design flaw in the fule purge canister silinoid, it will not effect the car in the long run. all in all the car is a dream its fast its roomy and its sleek.