2014 Acura TL

Available in 3 styles:  2014 Acura TL 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Nicest USA made auto for the money

by Crusin in CLE from Cleveland, Ohio | April 7, 2014

Purchased the car on 1/31/14 the day before a snow storm in CLE. The AWD was better that my 2010 F150 XLT. I'm a small 304lbs and the car is incredibly comfortable. Performance is outstanding and very smooth with a nice rumble. NAV package takes a minute to learn all the toys but the voice command is great and accesses everything. Can't listen to the radio without the car running, and don't like the way it beeps loud if you walk more that 20' away while its running. Get the SH-AWD with the 3.7 engine, you'll smile. Great value, so far.

Spacious and reliable

by Regal from Madison, CT | April 7, 2014

Excellent service provided / knowledgeable about features and car performance. Attractive interior and very spacious Offers a smooth and relaxing ride

All That I Expected (Almost)

by From Years of Maximas from Santa Ynez, CA | January 23, 2014

I love this car. The handling and performance are exactly what I was looking for. The only thing I miss is Toyota Entune that allowed all sorts of things like Pandora, checking my stocks, and looking for cheap gas. Why wouldn't this "entry level" luxury car have something equivalent? I only have about 1000 miles on the car now and so I am still discovering features. The backup camera is really superior to any other cars I tested. It's like seeing around corners when I'm backing up! I love the fact that many controls are real buttons. I don't have to search a menu to do most things. When I do have to use menus they are really intuitive. The power available is just more than I would ever need off the track - and that's how I like it! I want to feel like I have infinite power. Same with cornering ability. I don't ever want to come near the limits and, with this car, that's hard to do. Interior is fantastic. Beautiful and everything where I want it. I owned a 2012 Camry XLE for a year and a half prior to this car and they couldn't be more different. I loved that the Camry was so efficient at maximizing MPG and had great displays to help you do this but I have to admit that I am really enjoying the performance bias of this car even though I have to use premium fuel and It gets way less MPG.

Great car. Poor service.

by Bad Rotors from Pittsburgh, PA | November 27, 2013

Purchased a new 2013 TL with SH-AWD and Tech package. Third one from the same dealer in a Five year span. I picked up the car and completed the paperwork as the dealer was closing. I drove it off the lot, applied the brakes and felt a strange pulsation. Made an appointment the next day and drove it 40 miles back to the dealer and they explained to me that its Acura policy to machine the rotors not replace. Spoke to Acura directly and of course they supported the dealer. Love the car but would not recommend it or the dealer.