2015 Acura TLX

Starting MSRP

Overall

2015 Acura TLX Elite Fully loaded

by Fleasy from Mississauga | April 20, 2015

OMG this car is unbelievable , I picked this car up on March 19, 2015 . I love everything about this car it's like Acura build this car just for me. My wife and I love to take drives in the country going up number 10 highway, I put the car in Adaptive Cruise Control and the car takes over. I love the way the car can turn heads, this is the car for me and I love it.

new car

by adrxret from lake worth,Florida | February 20, 2015

Was disappointed I was not informed the car came without a spare tire.I would have purchase the spare tire kit as an extra. When I called the dealer this tire kit was not even in stock.

Beautiful Machine, Subtle sportscar

by Sporty Senior from Chippewa Lake, Ohio | February 9, 2015

I love my new car...all except the lug in the transmission when I first back out of the drive and put the care in gear. The dealership says the company is working on a computer patch to fix it...I realize this is the first year for the car and bugs will need worked out...I just hope it doesn't take too long. Other than that, I love it!

So far, so good, sort of.

by MikeinEDH from California | February 9, 2015

I had been without an Acura for a number of years. When it came time to purchase or lease a new vehicle, I was aware that the TLX was new on the shelf. I wound up with an I4 Tech after driving both the 4 and the 6. I find this car very comfortable and quiet. There's plenty of room for my 6'2" frame. The ELS sound is flat out amazing. The 4 has plenty of power. Mileage, excellent. I'm averaging 26 mpg, mostly city driving. The tech stuff is amazing and works well for the most part. Some of the nannies can be a bit sensitive. My only issue with this car is the 8 speed tranny. When cold, it's rough. It feels like it's slipping until the torque converter locks up. Once up to the normal operating temp, it's better although when coming to a stop and accelerating again, it can hesitate. Excessively, in my opinion. I've been back to the dealership once and will likely go back again to see if Acura has been able to come up with anything new to address this.

Everything I ever wanted.....almost.

by Max from El Paso, Texas | January 31, 2015

Got my 2015 2.4 TLX in September of 2014. Good buying experience. The styling inside and out in top notch. The interior is very quite and wonderfully designed. The value was great too. A comparable German car to the TLX would easily be thousands more. My only complaints is the DSG transmission. At low speeds or in traffic it will fumble around to find the right gear. Also if the car is off you cant listen to the radio. Sort of annoying when waiting for a friend or your kids to get out of school. Other than that I love my TLX.

Awesome car! 2015 TLX SH-AWD

by TheSlash from Oakville, ON | December 24, 2014

Exceeding my expectations. Interior quality is outstanding. Ride is really smooth and fuel economy is awesome. When you change driving mode to sport or sport plus it converts from luxury limo to agile sports car. I-4 is peppy and fast, V6 is battery smooth and gives you that luxury feel.

2015 Acura TLX V6: Entry Level Luxury

by JamesG from Chicago, IL | November 25, 2014

2015 Acura TLX is really something special. This new vehicle is the mash up of the old TL and TSX. Sporting a 290HP engine with a 9 speed automatic transmission this vehicle really gets up and goes. The fuel economy is rated at 21 / 34 / 25 mpg. Pricing begins around the 35K range and can top out close to 50K. Exterior features are bold in structure and it reminds that this is a luxury sedan. There are nice wheels options along with exterior paint choices you can select to set your TLX apart as well. The interior is comfortable and the center stack is laid out really wheel. The only demerit is that the Navi system seems a bit dated to other competitive competition in the segment. Otherwise, in the TLX you have a sporty capable sedan. Not to mention with class exclusive all wheel steer system this is a joy to drive.

Love my Acura

by anniegill from Plantsville, CT | November 13, 2014

I researched several different models of luxury vehicles before deciding to buy my Acura. I am extremely pleased with the luxurious design, comfortable ride, performance, the quiet interior, and the new technology features are a big safety plus. The dealer and Sales Consultant even made the purchase a pleasant experience. William C., the Sales Consultant was very knowledgeable and patient while explaining the new technology features. I would not hesitate to recommend this vehicle and have received many compliments from family and friends on its luxurious styling.

TLX is a Great All Around Everyday Driver

by first time Acura owner from Orange County, CA | October 21, 2014

Owned 2.4 I-4 base TLX for over a week now. My first Acura/Honda product. Purchased car as I plan to keep it long term. Great car. Very smooth and quiet, especially on the highway cruising. Fun to drive in Sport mode for a FWD car. Generous standard features and leatherette seats are very high quality. Only criticism is very small piece of paint chipped off the front hood already. Previously leased a BMW 335i and paint quality seemed better on the BMW. No paint damage after 3 years. Read that Honda paints are not the best. Overall reliability TBD but should be good based on Acura's excellent track record. Power is pretty decent for a 4 cylinder, especially in Sport mode. Tried the V-6 too. Very good power in the V-6, but the I-4 felt lighter and has enough juice for everyday commuting. Overall, very happy with purchase.

Exceeding expectations

by mp from DC from Washington, DC | October 6, 2014

Recently leased the new TLX and I'm very impressed with the car. It handles very well especially in Sport mode, gas mileage is on target of 26 MPG for combined city and highway and the navi/sound system is terrific. I test drove both the four cylinder and the V-6; ended up with the four as it felt more precise and handled better. As always, Acura builds a very good car relative to the money spent. Compared to Audi, BMW and Lexus, I'd much rather have the complete package of features vs the add-ons one by one.