2007 Acura TSX

2007 Acura TSX

Available in 1 styles:  2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan shown

22 city / 30 hwy

Overall

Beautiful car, Horrible salesman.

by Disappointed from Long Island, NY | October 23, 2012

Went to look at this vehicle & left a desposit only to be told a day later that the interest rate would be more than double what we were quoted. We offered to pay cash and they tried to make the price the same as it would be with all of the interest included still. They have no desire to negotiate or work with you. Poor customer service skills and were probably lying about the ridiculous interest rate they offered us. Unfortunate!

Amazing value and quality 69k & looks/drives new

by I R an engineer from Boulder Creek, CA | January 1, 2012

My wife and I bought the car new in 2007. We've driven it coast to coast and live in the Santa Cruz mountains of northern California. The car was great we live on a steep and winding road highway 9 that is popular with the motorcycle racers and tuner car mall ninjas alike. Our little TSX Sedan held it's own wherever we took it. We loved the car and it's Ben my wife and son's transport since he was born. It was the first car my wife ever owned and she drove it off the show room floor. It had every option possible in 2007. The navigation is superb and blows the more expensive system I have in my 2007 BMW 328 out of the water. The voice control is still better than most other new ones out there in 2012. This car ruined me for anything less. We paid $27, 800 in 2007 a similar BMW was about $45k at the time and even in the bimmer's wheel house: white knuckle handling performs only slightly better. There just isn't a better Car for the money. We got great milage next to nothing in maintenance costs and the car took my wife's fast but smooth driving and my brutal tire screeching mountain cornering all in stride. We changed the oil frequently put one set of new brakes ( well two as I drive aggressively ) and tires several times. A normal couple would buy fewer tires and brakes. Yet it's been garaged and cares for and the pearl paint and interior leather are still perfect. The car still smells like a new car. After the warranty ran out I just took it to an old Vietnamese guy to service it according to factory guidelines. I had it inspected frequently as Ive always been very particular in maintaining my cars. My mechanics were always amazed at how well it seemed for the age, when i took it too the dealer for an occassional setting change or update they always remarked in the service bay at how new the car tested and looked. Sadly cars get old even the perfect ones, so we just traded it on a new GLK 350 SUV, as we wanted to try something new. The dealer gave us top $ for the Acura and someone else will buy it and run it I'm sure for another 100k before trading it in as well. The Acura was a better overall value and machine than any other car I've ever owned. For the best luxury and performance mix nothing else can touch it. The luxury brands I've had: Saab (don't), Volvo, 2 BMW's & now a MBZ. We will mis our little TSX.

Great Performance and Great mailage

by KINGZEE from San fransisco, CA | November 12, 2011

This Car is Awesome! i owned it since January 2011, and i never exprienced any problem so far, very dependable, response quick, and All the internal features are friendly and easy. minimum i drive 35-45 miles a day and A full tank can take me from 11-15 days worth 50 dollars so i recomend this car for every one. i love it!

Best bang for my buck

by Loves my new car from Boston, MA | April 23, 2010

This car is great, I love it! The Acura TSX is comfortble, handles well, gets great gas mileage and has a fantastic dealership warranty along with it. Certifed pre-owned Acura warrenty.

Nothing better under $30k

by Long-Haul daily commuter from Connecticut | March 25, 2010

I bought my TSX pre-owneed (100k warranty) with around 14k miles on it. I now have 70k miles and have not spent a dime on repair work or maintenance other than fluid changes. The car still has the original brake pads and brakes, and the dealership says they are still good to go. Other than the lack luster off-the-line performance, this car is perfect. There is plenty of pep once the car is up to speed and passes come easily as the 2.4 liter is rev happy and is quite potent above 3500 rpm. If I could do it all again, I would still buy the TSX. Yes, the 3 series is nice, the A4 is nice, and the C class is nice, but they are known for reliability issues and for 100 miles round trip per day, the germans didn't make the cut.

Acura Makes the Best Sport Sedan Out There!!!

by Acura Driver from St. Paul, MN | October 11, 2007

Just go test drive one and you'll feel the performance!!! Well, this car was purchase for my wife. I drive it once in a while. She drives to work everyday and fall in love with it. Also it has a navegation system and its easy to operate. The coolest thing the TSX got is it i-VTEC engine kicks at high RPM and Its High Intensity Discharge Lights. You have to see it to beleive it.

ACURA TSX ROCKS!

by Acura Lover from Unknown | June 4, 2007

MY ACURA TSX ROCKS THE HOUSE! ACCELERATION, HANDLING, ERGONOMICS,etc. IS GREAT! THE ONLY THING I'M DISSAPOINTED IN IS THAT THE TURNING CIRCLE FROM WHEN IT'S PARKED IS POOR. oTHERWISE GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY!

Love this car!

by cestmoi from Now in Tennessee, was in Canada | May 12, 2007

I purchased the 06 version in Nov 06 and have been driving it alot since then.. I have about 9k miles right now... to put things in perspective, my avg per year prior to owning this car was about 12k KMs... yup that's right, KILOMETERS, not miles! It is now May 07 and it's only about 7mths! No problems with the vehicle whatsoever. The only things I wished it had were: 1) Auto lock when you either put the car to Drive from Park or locks at above certain speed like the other vehicles I used to own 2) Daytime Running Lights!

Best Bang For Your Buck!

by Jesuswalks from Miami, FL | February 25, 2007

This is the best vaule, sports sedan out there. It holds its value. It was rated the overall top best re-sell value over 3 years. The only problem is low gas mileage in the city.

New and promising

by Buzz - Sport Sedan Enthusiast from Washington, DC | December 30, 2006

Purchased 2007 TSX base with Auto today. Compared to A4, A3 and 325i, which are all very nice but not worth the extra $5,000 - 8,000, IMHO. TSX under spirited, but controlled driving was very responsive, easy to control and fun if you keep the revs up. Surprisingly I found the SportShift Auto more rewarding than the stick. For some reason the manual pattern was hard to learn (as compared to the A4 and 325i which felt very natural). Kept missing 3rd and hitting 5th from second. Also, engine was reving at 4000 RPM at 80 MPH vs 2500 RPM on the A4. Also, the heated seats are very weak, so kind of auto temperature control shuts them off before they get hot. The Passenger seat only has a warmer on the seat, not the backrest like the Drivers seat. But, I really like the car, it is fun to drive, has all the options I couldn't affort on the German makes is bullet proof and has an interior that is just as good as the A4 I have been driving for the last three years. Highly recommend you test drive a TSX!