2008 Acura TSX

2008 Acura TSX
Available in 1 styles:  2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan shown

19 city / 28 hwy

Overall

Most refined car I've ever owned.

by Robert C. from Hillside,IL | September 8, 2014

Bought this car 1 month ago. Put about 900 miles, so far. Cannot praize enought this car for a design, comfort, handling and overall quality. Even gas milage is not that bad. Driving it at interstate speed yields quite a high milage (onboard computer shows 40miles/g). Stereo sound goes in par with the quality. Also love that blonde color of leather interior. I have experience with other acura car, my son is now driving my old '95 intergra with 200,000 miles on the clock without any issues, so I expect my TSX to be of the same reliability. Another very nice feature - TSX engine has a timing chain, which gives a peace of mind. The conclusion, if you find a good deal on used TSX, don't go, but run to buy it.

Great Car

by SMC in CO from Colorado Springs, CO | December 13, 2013

Bought this car on a lease return, had 40k or so miles when I bought it. I ran it ragged for 3 years, was very pleased w/the performance. Just had it stolen a few weekends ago, looking into buying another one. I've owned an Audi A4 as well, the Audi looked great & was fun to drive, but the mechanic knew my debit card number by heart, it was in there so much. Definitely worth the money.

Nearly perfect car

by Blackura from Asheville, NC | December 5, 2011

The Acura TSX blends luxury and sportiness in a four door sedan that looks classier than practical. My kids love climbing in through the trunk just for fun. They have lots of leg room in the back. I value the handsfree phone link, the electronic info display, the compartments that store everything with doors that close it up to keep the car looking sleek. The sound system is awesome. I wish the mileage were better, that it did not require high-octane gas, and that the blue tooth connected to my iphone, but I was happy to pay a lot less for the later model and sacrifice the gadgets. We nicknamed her the Blackura, for Halloween, and it stuck. Great value for the money.

One of the top cars I have ever owned

by wrx05 from Peoria, IL | October 21, 2011

Very reliable, excellent fit and finish. Manual is fun to drive! Acura really made a mistake when they changed the styling in 2009.

The BEST small car I've ever had

by Acura lover from Atlanta | October 10, 2011

Traded in my '01 TL for the a "08 TSX. I wanted something smaller and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I love my color scheme...Premium White Pearl with Parchment interior...it gets a lot of compliments. Performance is very good; tight feel, steady on highway, responsive and quick. Stereo is excellent with great sound. Leather seating is better, heavier quality than my old TL and the seats are firm yet comfortable. Did not go looking for Nav so can"t comment. My only complaints are with the location of the door locking button (my elbow hits it when I want to rest my arm on the sill); and, the location of the 'sound controls' on the steering wheel...they are cramped into a small area where my left hand often makes unintentional contact with the 'mode' switch thus changing, e.g., from CD to FM...will gladly re-train my left elbow and hand.

2008 Acura TSX 6 speed manual

by Dilo from Nassau County, NY | June 29, 2011

Purchased the 2008 because, in my opinion, the front grill-work on the 2009 and later models is ugly. Overall I am 95% pleased with the car, having owned it for 3+ months now. 1. No rain gutters - water always leaks in if you have the windows open even slightly, even if travelling at speed. 2. Closing the doors sounds extremely tinny. Very cheap sounding - not solid at all. Afraid I will dent the door simply by closing it. Very happy with everything else, including the Acura dealership & buying experience.

solid handling car with a bit of speed

by A TSX MAN!!!!! from Houston, TX | June 6, 2011

Love the way I can manuver through traffic on the freeway in tight corners. Keeps great control when driving fast. Also love the navigation and voice controls. It's great to order the car around on radio and climate controls...This is so much tighter than the nisson, toyota, and honda's I was test driving at the time...

Most reliable car ever

by Acura from Shreveport, LA | May 13, 2011

Love this car. It is truely amazing. comfortable, and goes, and has all the luxuries. I get so many compliments all the time.

Good, sporty car

by Scottieo from Atlanta, GA | April 11, 2011

This is my first TSX. Had a 2003 TL before. Must say there is a big difference in just about everything. This car is peppy on the hwy, with good accleration, although not like the 6 cylinder TL which popped from a stop. The interior is comfortable, but not luxurious, like the TL. Definitly the sporty little sister. Overall, I like it and yet miss some of the creature comforts of the TL.

SAFE!

by TSX Lover from Philadelphia | March 11, 2011

I love the comfort and style of my TSX. More importantly, it saved my life in a 70 mph crash. They ride nicely and handle well. The only reason I crashed was b/c I hydorplaned on the turnpike b/c I was traveling too fast for the conditions. I was a pinball b/t a concrete barrier and the guardrail and walked out of it. It crumpled perfectly and the airbags all deployed. I will be buying another one. I am a petite 20-something and I like how everything is right within my reach. The sound system is awesome, and the navigation is great for the directionally challenged. Heated seats were a must for me as I live near Philadelphia and am always cold. The heater is quick to warm up as well and has dual climate control for passengers who want to adjust their settings. I would get b/t 30-34 mpg on trips to the Jersey shore and about 29 mpg on the highway when traveling an average of 65-80 mph. At slower speeds the mph increases a lot. Compared to the TL, I feel like the TSX just glides along, where in the TL I felt like I had to keep my foot on the gas to move. I never had an issue with maintenance and bought my 2005 (same body style) certified, pre-owned. When I totaled it there were 93,000 miles on it and I got about $10,000 for it- they hold their value and are the most bang for the buck in their class of vehicles.