2010 Acura TSX

2010 Acura TSX
Available in 2 styles:  2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Always had Honda, but bought Acura-Love it!

by HONDA MAN THAT WENT TO ACURA from North Georgia | November 5, 2013

My wife and I had always bought Honda Accords but we did not like the rear ends of the 2008-2012 Accords, so we elected to go with the TSX, We absoutely love the styling of the tsx much better, and it is loaded and gets good gas mileage.

Love it!

by Car enthusiast from Longview, Texas | October 19, 2013

Researched cars for over a year and finally got to test drive this car! LOVED it from the moment I stepped in, soof course I purchased it. Best car I've had yet!

2010 TSX

by Coffee TSX from Moore, OK | August 5, 2013

I was looking for a Daily Driver that was luxurious / fuel efficient / and fun to drive. This car has all the luxury items found in cars that cost twice the money. The Fuel; Efficiency is amazing and the closest competitors are the 3 25 beamers. Performance...While it is a peppy car, it has no power. It is fun to drive, and with minor suspension mods will corner like on rails. Overall I like the car and it will suite my needs while I have a major performance ride in the garage.

2010 TSX 6 Speed MT Excellent Value

by 2010 TSX 6 Speed MT from Indianapolis, IN | October 31, 2012

I bought a used 2010 TSX with 6 SP MT 2.4 L engine and 27,000 miles, after 3,000 miles have averaged 30 mpg with 80% highway driving, comfort, controls and handling are great - no issues with reliability. This is my 4th Honda product; two accords and one CRV - great reliability with all of them. Blue tooth option is great. Had a Nissan Maxima before this (3.5L SE, 6 sp MT) only thing I miss is the acceleration - other than than would not go back to the Maxima.

Best car I've ever driven

by KM from Yonkers, NY | June 3, 2012

I absolutely love my Acura TSX. I have had it for over 2 years now and it is absolutely the best car I've ever had. Not only is it a beautiful car but it is affordable and rides really smooth. I get great gas mileage and have never had any problems with it. I would definitely recommend this car to everyone!

Great car!

by IM Perry from Plainfield, IL | July 19, 2011

Had a '04 TL prior and it was totaled at 125K miles. I've also owned BMW and Lexus as well. My TL was nice but this is even nicer. If you have to replace a TL, the TSX does nicely. I'ce had this for 2 months now and I'm averaging well over 30 MPGs combined, and it has plenty of power...a lot for a 4 cyl. I'm getting between 450-500 miles per tank combined. I have the NAV and it really improves the sound system. Very comfortable, reliable, and great looks. I always do my homework when shopping for a car and I'm glad I picked the TSX. I even have a hitch that I installed for my bicycle and it works great! I'm glad I chose this over the 2010 TL!

Decent, but a little boring...

by Elle from Upstate, Ny | July 15, 2011

I have had my TSX almost a year now. It has given me zero issues. Prior car being an 2006 Civic Si, this at first felt similar but it isn't nearly as fun to drive and the seats are uncomfortable. I commute daily so this has been an issue. The heated seats are nice but don't seem to get as warm as other cars I have had. Great car just missing some of the excitement I am looking for.

Great car

by Personal car from 19120 | May 2, 2011

Acura please make the shift knob like last generation is easier and better for all everyone to use. They can shift either by Paddle shifter or by shift knob. Thanks

12,000 Mile Winter Performance Review

by Iceefreeze from Anchorage | April 9, 2011

I bought a '10 4 cyl in 07/10, have had this car through an Arctic winter, averaging about 30-40 miles a day. Here is my impression. I ran Hankook studded snow tires and it came with a block heater, I drove it hard and averaged about 20.5 miles a gallon. Keep in mind that's with a lot of idling time warming the car up. The heater is a bit weak but does the job, the heated seats are nice on frosty mornings. Compared to an 02 VW Gti that I used to own, this car is far superior, there's no noticeable loss of power when you turn the heated seats on, something that was notable in the VW. The door panels can get scruffed up pretty easily and there is noticeable air coming in through the door handles. The trunk is kind of tiny for a car this big, these would be the main flaws in my opinion. Better material quality and certainly more restrictive air flow through the door handles need to be addressed. Other than that, the car is a kick in the pants to drive in sport mode with the paddle shifters, it would be a scream if they made an AWD version. I wish i could have gotten a manual but they just don't make a lot of them, and the dealer didn't have a single one on the lot. Fun daily driver.

Great ride

by mike from lancaster,PA | February 25, 2011

Great car to drive. Went from a v6 to 4 cylinder and dont really see any major difference in starting speed. The interior is great the seats are so comfortable. All the extras they put in the car make this car so amazing other cars you would have to pay extra for them. Love the XM radio. Heated seats are great. The drivers seat heats both the bottom and the back. Depending on who you might have in the back seat it might be alittle cramped. Have not needed any service yet and am at 2,500 miles.