2011 Acura TSX

Available in 3 styles:  2011 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

V6 Fun-factor!

by JaRod from Chicago, IL | March 17, 2014

With some sadness, I traded my '07 6-speed TSX for a certified pre-owned 2011 TSX V6 Tech. My '07 was a great car, reliable, good on gas, and fun to drive. Thus far, the '11 is the same. The interior of this car is very comfortable and I receive many compliments on the quality of the cabin. The V6 really delivers the power and the fun-factor. I drive mostly highway and have gotten 28-30 mpg. The suspension is great for taking on those on-ramps! My last TSX was problem free and I am hopeful this one will be the same. Great car so far, but I've only had it a few weeks.

Love is hard to find !

by afarina30 from Lakeland, FL | March 30, 2012

I have always wanted to own an Acura, but was not sold on the price factor until I realized I could own one for the same amount of money I spent on my accord. I prefer to stick with cars I know personally and feel are reliable. There are ton of great vehicles now to choose from with lots of luxuries at a smaller cost but to me it was most important to know the car will hold it's value. This one definitely will. It drives very comfortably, has great pick-up, interior is very classy, safety is 5 star and is middle of the road for gas consumption. Overall the best car purchase I have ever made.

Great, but could be perfect.

by Chile-head from Denver, CO | February 14, 2012

Love my Acura wagon, but it is an imperfect ride. What would make it perfect? 1. A better auto, or better yet, a stick. The current tranny, a relatively archaic 5-speed, is capable but far from sporty (even in sport mode). To get the most from the engine you really need to use the paddle shifters. 2. I would sacrifice a few inches of cargo space to gain a little more legroom for the tight backseat. 3. The Navi system is a bit cumbersome, especially when searching for businesses by name. Why does it always show me businesses farthest away from me first? Can't you use the GPS to filter or order the results? 4. Really should have keyless start at this price. What IS perfect? Phenomenally comfy seats, balanced handling, great fuel economy (on the highway), and the classiest styling in the Acura lineup (not saying much, but it really is pretty, at least in darker colors). So close to perfection, but not there.

Acura TSX

by AcuraTSX from Philadelphia, PA | December 29, 2011

Good, stylish vehicle. Electronic package option is worth extra cost. Basic color options. Sufficient interior room for a sedan.

Two Years of Test Driving Later...

by Caroline75 from Oklahoma City, OK | November 1, 2011

Yes, it took me two years of test driving to finally settle on a car. I've never purchased a car before and I can't say I enjoyed the process, but I definitely learned a lot about cars. In the end, I purchased a brand-spanking new 2011 Acura TSX with tech package. I had been looking for a used car for most of my search, but the high prices of quality used cars, along with the lack of good warranty options led me to purchase a new car. The TSX with tech package has everything I was looking for, plus more! It's a great car - not too small or too big. Great mileage, quiet roomy plush interior. It can carry four adults comfortably. Great sound system. Huge trunk. Lots of fun to drive!

Best samll car ever!

by My 4th Arura from Nebraska | October 6, 2011

I am a hard core Acura person even though I can't get past base models (which are loaded) I must say out of 4 Acuras all I have ever had go wrong is one mirror stuck once in a while. Repaired under warranty and away I went. I HAD to trade in my 6 month old MDX and was not happy about it. Hard times fell upon us and we just couldn't afford the beloved MDX so I decided to "sacrifice" and get a small car, cheaper payments and much less gas. Acura of Omaha could have "stuck it to me" but they didn't, I got within a few thousand of what I paid for my MDX and bought a TSX sight unseen, I got 36mpg on the way home at 80 on the interstate!! WOW! I was so happy. I have been driving it for about a month and man it rcoks. I just love it. Makes the tough times seem a little better. A great buy and remember when you buy an Acura you actually have reasle value!

Feels like more than I paid for!

by USaccordtoEuroAccord from FL | September 8, 2011

As a car guy, I know this isn't the ultimate enthusiast's choice, but I'm very happy with the TSX as a great all-around car. Acura's value proposition is incredible - considered the A4 and G25/37 and neither could match the content of the TSX for the price. Coming from a V6 Accord, the TSX is better than expected in getting out of its own way, and the mileage has been a nice surprise - around 25/26 around town and even hit 37 avg on a 2HR road trip with some in-town driving mixed into that. Handling is tight and the ride is a tad firm but not overly so. For those who'd dismiss it as an overpriced Honda, take a seat inside and notice the extremely high quality of the materials, plus nice extras like paddle shifters, xenon lights, etc that couldn't be had on an Accord. Plus the rock solid reliability over the A4, 3-series, G... my decision was made. Only regret: sort of wish I went for the wagon!

love our new TSX wagon

by first Acura owner from Chicago | September 1, 2011

We've had this for 4 months now and love it, love it, love it. It was between the Subaru Outback and this and for similarly equipped (leather, sunroof, no GPS, etc), they were within $2K of each other. We owned a 2000 Outback in the past and liked it a lot. Opted for TSX this time and can't be happier. Every time I see the new Outbacks, I'm always surprised at how large they've grown. The TSX is a little smaller, both inside and out, and looks much nicer. With 2 kids and living in the city, we wanted to have just one car. This fits for our family - good cargo space as well as looking great when we go to valet park on our evenings out. Like other reviewers, we also get more than 30 mpg on the highways (38 mpg on a 75+ mile trip!). Overall, great car and fun to drive. I miss having manual transmission though!

Worth the Money

by LRich from Cleveland, OH | August 28, 2011

I've had my 2011 TSX for aproximately 5 months and absolutely love it! I am averaging 30.5 MPG which is better than what I expected. I love how the Driver side interior feels like it wraps around the driver. Every person who has been in the car has commented on how nice it looks. The only down-side that I have experienced is that sometimes there will be a slight lag in accelleration when at a stop or when changing gears. I'm not sure if that is because of the engine? (I'm coming from a V-6). In any case, if you can stretch the budget definately spring for the Navigation system, I have used it non-stop since purchase. Another item worth the money is the cargo package. Having the trunk liner has come in handy more times than I thought it would. Overall I am extremely happy with the TSX and Acura in general. I compare my car with many BMW 3-Series or Audi A4s that I see on the road and I know I got more for my money every time.

2011 Model Much Improved

by who66 from Texas | July 17, 2011

I had a 2009 model, and I have to say this new 2011 model is a substantial improvement. Increased insulation and thicker glass give the car a much more quiet ride. The suspension is still taut, but much improved over potholes and reminds me of my 2005 TL. Even the controls have a different feel to them. All of these improvements tend to give the car a much needed boost in the "luxury feel" area. For the money, there isn't a better value around. Oh, and not to mention, I am getting close to 38 mpg on the highway driving at or slightly above posted limits.