2010 Acura ZDX

16 city / 23 hwy

Overall

ZDX

by ZDX fan !! from Tulsa, OK | December 31, 2012

Love my ZDX....plan on keeeping this Acura for a very, very long time. Best car I have ever owned. People compliment me every day for the awsome style. The interior design is awsome too.

Smooth Ride

by The ZDX from Atlanta, GA | April 5, 2012

I recently purchased a 2010 ZDX from Son's Acura. I absolutely love this vehicle and would recommend.

ZDX on target

by Romeo from Western North Carolina | January 17, 2011

Excellent combination of an all-wheel drive vehicle with sleek styling was just what I was looking for. Great interior for my wife and me but perhaps a little tight in the back seat for my guests. Easily attaining 21-22mpg; sufficient power and in the snow did everything I asked for. Navigation package has it all as well as a great radio package with hard drive. Voice recognition sometimes doesn't recognize as accurately as I'd like. I do 20000 miles per year and need Acura reliability.

Greates looking SUV on the road

by First SUV owner from Scituate R.I. | May 6, 2010

This SUV looks great, a real head turner. Driving it is a pleasure and has a real tight turning radius if needed. The only thing I would like to see improved is the ride needs to be smoother like a luxury SUV should be.

ZDX= LOVE

by Leo from Boston MA | February 28, 2010

I LOVE THIS CAr it is so awesome THis is my second car and i am 18 ... i LOVE the looks i get in it !! like everyone just LOOKS, like when it parked everyone that walks by stairs and like yeah and like when am driving by i see hands and fingers pointing at my car !! it awesome !!!!! if u want attention u got it in this car !!! comfort is awesome power is great .. everything is great !!! only bad thing is the gas millage it kind ick !!! like if u drive in da city it like 10 ish miles .. bad!!!

I love my ZDX

by NC Doc from NC | February 23, 2010

OK, this car isn't for everyone. But since I usually drive alone, or with 1 other person, it is a great car for me. Sleek, sophisticated on the inside; a true head turner on the outside. Sure-footed handling and more than adequate power make for a pleasant drive. Quiet and comfortable cabin. Not a cookie cutter vehicle, and that's fine with me.