1991 Alfa Romeo Spider

See Photos & Videos

Overall

What a dun ride!,,,

by I love this car! from Los Angeles | April 6, 2012

I argued with myself formma year before buying this car, but then..., I thoug..., what the heck! I found a leach, low original miles, but this car is a blast! Top down in 5 secs, breeze in my face..., this is my daily driver since I drive only 4 miles (4 songs) to work. Not for the freeway, I don'T want to be up against SUVs on the freeway. But in town, sweeeeet! If there's no rust, and the mechanics are solid, don't give it. A second thought! Love it...

Wheeee!

by Jools from Los Angeles | March 27, 2012

I decided to take a chance on this car after looking at the Triumph, Miata, MG and Fiat reviews.... oh, and a trip to Italy. This car is a barrel of fun! I've had it 2 months- a few rattles and squeaks but otherwise it is a real gem! It handles like a dream, purrs like a kitten, and just makes me smile... I like hooting at other Alfa drivers on the road... we are like a very happy cult! If you are thinking about it..., go for it! No maintenance issues yet, all small cosmetics that will be addressed with the oil change. I like it so much I am increasing my insurance coverage! I use this car for a short commute to my office in the Marina or other street driving. I generally avoid the freeway with it since I have a road warrior for the long haul... It;s a great fun, second car!

Alfa Spiders are wonderful cars

by Ranger from Santa Rosa, CA | December 13, 2010

I've owned a 1985 Alfa Veloce Spider convertible for 8 years and used it as a weekend cruiser and to commute in during the summer. It has been very dependable, and what little work it has needed (a water pump and new brake shoes) have been easy to install. The car gets ~30 mpg, handles well and likes the open road. Note, it's really more of a country car than an urban warrior. If you want a small practical city car, get a Tercel, if want some style while out on a date to the wine country, this is an inexpensive beauty.

Featured Services for this Alfa Romeo Spider