2015 Audi A3

Starting MSRP

Overall

Great car with a couple flaws, 2.0T Premium Plus

by Alex in Ft Laud from Fort Lauderdale, FL | July 1, 2014

When i first saw and drove this car i fell in love. The 2.0T Engine with a 0-60 of 5.6 seconds is emmense! Never have a problem getting on the highway or speeding up to get into a spot. I got the Premium Plus with Sports package and the convenience package. For only $500 more i highly recomend the sports package. The seats are beautiful and very comfotable. Convenience package is kind of unecessary. Cool ambient lighting and the side mirrors fold when you lock the car. Cool, but not needed. I also got the Bang and Olufsen sound system with 14 speakers and 700 watts. I have NEVER heard sound so crisp and so clear. The bass is deep and it gets loud without distorting. It's my favorite thing about the car. Now the negatives. I'm having trouble adjusting to the transmission. When accelerating, the car likes to upshift too soon. Often leaving you in the wrong gear and making the car feel slow. Also, the car downshifts when braking, making the engine help with braking. This gets really annoying. It's very difficult stopping the car smoothly as you tend to stop sooner than you want and have to give gas to "coast". Gas mileage is getting better as the engine "breaks in", but i havent averaged any better then 25mpgs. Other than that, the car is beautiful, comfortable, very quite, and rides like a big luxury car. I really like this A3. The driving dynamics are still taking some getting used to, but it's growing on me everyday. I bought this over the BMW 2 series i test drove,

Love this car

by JJ300 from Berkshire Hills | April 30, 2014

My local Audi dealer called to tell me the new A3 was in so I test drove it. This car comes with leather, sunroof and loads of other stuff standard. After driving it I was in love, the direct injection 2.0 engine makes 220 HP while getting 33 mpg highway, I get 27 in every day driving. Gets a Top Pick in the crash testing, even the offset crash got a top rating! I have NOTHING bad to say about this excellent not so little car, its so close to the A4 few will notice the difference as you drive by with more cash in your pocket! Go drive one, much better than the BMW I came close to buying.

great ride, so so controls

by new Audi buyer from portland, Oregon | March 28, 2014

I just bought a new Audi A3 because it is a blast to drive and has all wheel drive for the rain/ snow here in the Pacific Northwest. the interior cabin controls seem a little chintzy and there are some glaring omissions (no night dimming mirror? no keyless entry standard? Tiny little aluminum knobs?) And yet - it drives like a total sportscar- awesome!! It handles curves like no car I've ever driven - including the BMW 3 series and the engine and body style won me over. It's got character and a funky style I appreciate. despite the flaws...love at first sight!