2007 Audi A4

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Beautiful reliable car

by Car Guy from Harford County Maryland | March 8, 2014

Purchased 2007 Audi A4 for my Daughter and it was a great purchase and car is beautiful and reliable.

Ecellent quality throughout

by JH from Duluth, MN | October 22, 2013

I've owned my 2007 A4 S-line 6-MT AWD for about 2 years and am very impressed with the car. It has over 100K on it now (I drive a lot) and has had no issues whatsoever. The quality of the construction is apparent in the fit and finish; from the smooth paint to the interior trim, this a classy car for a great price. Compare it to a 3-series (as people often do) and you will find it cheaper and better quality in my opinion. Audi has continually refined the A4 line, and each model seems to improve on the last!

Stylish, luxurious, FAST

by AudiAggie2010 from College Station, TX | October 10, 2013

Affordable luxury meets great performance/reliability. Not much else to say. Great car. There are many resources online for 'do-it-yourself' repairs or mods. Don't waste money on a common A4 problem somebody else has probably figured out a cheaper fix to.

2007 A4 cabriolet

by Convertible driver from Wyoming | September 23, 2013

Great Car. It is an upscale vehicle for sure, and one of only two all wheel drive convertibles available (that we could afford!)

Excellent $$ value + surprising performance

by Desertrat from The Evergreen State | September 20, 2013

My previous Audi experience was limited to a 2008 TT coupe which proved to be just too small for everyday use. The A4 20.T Quattro kept the "wow" performance factor and added everyday usability with the traditional German composure and solid feel you would want in a sports sedan. All the usual creature comforts done up in excellent German detail. A quality car always shows it true nature after thousands of miles and this is no exception. Easily recommend to an enthusiast on a non-bank-breaking budget.

What a Scam!! South Point Hyundai, Austin, TX

by Tom from Boulder, CO. | September 14, 2013

Published a Lower Price, on a 2007 Audi A-4 ,Would not honor it unless you took their undisclosed finance. What a SCAM!!! I'd stay away from this KINKE Place!

The Best

by GearChainz from FL | August 29, 2013

I recently purchased a 2007 Ford F350 from High Q Auto. As soon as I pulled up onto their lot I noticed the truck and I when I walked in the buling I was greeted nicely and I asked for the person I was in the meeting with and I drove off with the vehicle hassle free!! High Q Auto is very professional and they actually work with you

Uses car for Towing

Nicest car I've ever had!

by Happy Audi owner from West Shokan, NY | July 16, 2013

I bought the Audi 2007 A4 convertible with 58,000 miles on it for $18,200. It's a beautiful car and lots of fun to dive. Everything about it seems precision oriented and the car grips the road, corners great and the 2.0T engine is definitely peppy enough. It doesn't burn any excess oil and gets the "official" rating of 30mpg, so having to buy premium grade gas doesn't hurt as much. I love this car!

One of the Best

by Luxury Car Lover from Las Vegas, NV | July 6, 2013

I've been looking for a safe, reliable, top of the line car for my college student son. I've always been impressed with the Audi for many reasons. I own a BMW and expect nothing but the best. The Audi A4 is a definite YES for my son!

Great Fun to Drive

by Convertible Lover from Los Angeles, CA | March 17, 2013

I owned a 2001 BMW 530, but it got long in the tooth and a really wanted a convertible. Since I needed a back seat, I drove the Mercedes CL350, the Volvo, the BMW 328 and 335, and the Audi A4. As a longtime BMW owner I really wanted to like the 328/335 convertible, and tried every possible combination: manual/automatic transmission, with and without the sport package, and just didn't love it it. It was beautiful and comfortable, and felt sluggish and heavy. In contrast, the 2007 Audi A4 - even though I knew its repair record wouldn't be as good as the BMW - was a BLAST to drive, and it looks great, just like an old-fashioned convertible should look. I got the quattro all-wheel drive, and the S-Line sport trim, and it corners like a dream, it accelerates quickly at any speed, and you can really feel the ride. The inside is comfortable, and the black leather with brushed silver trim looks amazing. Plus, it has real cup-holders, unlike the BMW. The older nav system isn't as good as on the newer BMW's, but it's certainly serviceable, and it has blue tooth that syncs with my iPhone. I finally found it: the perfect car, and I definitely get props when I have the roof down. Highly recommended, especially if you can find one with low mileage.

Featured Services for this Audi A4