2008 Audi A4

Available in 12 styles:  2008 Audi A4 2dr AWD quattro Cabriolet shown

Overall

Lovely but....

by Audi EVERYDAY, all day from Chicago, IL | November 25, 2014

For the amount of money, the power is lackluster. The style was an instant classic and still looks amazing!

Awesome Car!

by Robweather from Wilmington DE | February 19, 2014

Nigel at Car depot was great! They were very helpful and he even drove in to show me the car right after a major snowstorm. The car is quick and so much fun to drive. The turbo gives you the power but the the gas mileage is great too. Thanks Nigel for making my car buying experience a very good one. I highly recommend Car Depot and the A4 quattro turbo with the S line extras.

Fun to drive

by Convertible lover from Illinois | July 24, 2012

Love the turbo. It really has kick when you need it. It also gets pretty good gas mileage. On avg 23 mpg. That's city and hwy driving. Its a convertible and fun to drive. The only problem I see are the brakes. My wheels are always full of grit. I have to clean them constantly. I also hear a little grinding some times. My emergency brake also needs adjusting. Its really hard to release. The car only has 23,000 miles on it. I don't plan on driving it in the winter so can't comment on how it handles in the snow.

Fun and powerful

by Just me from Ft Myers | January 9, 2012

I was looking to buy a completly different car when I ran across this one and fell in love with it~ Very happy with my purchase~

Fun to drive, with a cost

by Manual all the way from California | January 6, 2012

I have always been a fan of how Audis take corners, and can accelerate. I bought this A4 (s-line with quattro). Audi is one of the few that includes an All-Wheel drive that is a manual, and that makes this a lot of fun. The downside is that i am not trusting of the maintenance. I already have had an issue with the car smelling (issue with the heat or the AC, and it has been into the shop several times). For a car that has been driven 30,000 miles, supposedly there are issues with the AC fluid building in the car, an issue that competitors have fixed more quickly than Audi has according to my mechanic. So the car is fun, but i will also likely be spending at least $1,000 more in maintenance. Finally, small things like the AUX input is frustrating, i have an iPod adapter, that just seems to go on the fritz, and the radio user interface is terrible on this end.

Q4

by Corozal from Orlando FL | December 28, 2011

I just bought my A4 and it looks like I will need to own a radar detector. Its very smooth and fast.

Great car for the price

by New Audi Owner from Rocklin, Ca | December 19, 2011

I have had the card for over 5 months now. It has been a real pleasure to drive and plus the fact that it has all wheel drive. Gas milage I get 30-33 on the highway and in city 24-27. I am very pleased witht he car so far and would reccommend it to all my friends.

So far satisfied

by 4o4ko from Chicago | December 17, 2011

I purchased the vehicle as a CPO with remaining factory warranty for abt 5000 miles. So far I had only one bad experience with PCV valve that caused rough idle, but managed to get to the dealer who repaired it within 50 mins and no questions asked. Nice ride, comfortable car. Engine sounds a little rough compared to my previous BMW and other cars I have had, but quiets down at cruise speeds. You may need winter tires though since vehicle tends to under steer and slide sideways even in light rain, let alone in snow conditions. I put some tint to my likings and now it is the perfect car.

Audi S-line 2.0

by Audi S-line from Maryland | October 21, 2011

Great car with awesome gas mileage. Interior wise, the middle console armrest is the stupidest thing about the car. I love the pickup of the car, but the handling feels a little too loose. The trunk space has very nice hooks for grocery bags to hang from, which are quite handy.

Burns oil

by Sucker from New Jersey | October 11, 2011

We love our Audi, but every 1,000 miles oil light goes on. We maintain it perfectly, but feel screwed that this problem exists. The dealership always adds free oil but never solves the problem. I will never own an Audi again...end of story. I hope other people read this before purchasing , it will save you a lot of headaches. We now have 48,000 miles...PATHETIC for a vehicle which costs over$30,000.