2008 Audi A4

Available in 12 styles:  2008 Audi A4 2dr AWD quattro Cabriolet shown

Overall

Awesome Car!

by Robweather from Wilmington DE | February 19, 2014

Nigel at Car depot was great! They were very helpful and he even drove in to show me the car right after a major snowstorm. The car is quick and so much fun to drive. The turbo gives you the power but the the gas mileage is great too. Thanks Nigel for making my car buying experience a very good one. I highly recommend Car Depot and the A4 quattro turbo with the S line extras.

Fun to drive

by Convertible lover from Illinois | July 24, 2012

Love the turbo. It really has kick when you need it. It also gets pretty good gas mileage. On avg 23 mpg. That's city and hwy driving. Its a convertible and fun to drive. The only problem I see are the brakes. My wheels are always full of grit. I have to clean them constantly. I also hear a little grinding some times. My emergency brake also needs adjusting. Its really hard to release. The car only has 23,000 miles on it. I don't plan on driving it in the winter so can't comment on how it handles in the snow.

Fun and powerful

by Just me from Ft Myers | January 9, 2012

I was looking to buy a completly different car when I ran across this one and fell in love with it~ Very happy with my purchase~

Fun to drive, with a cost

by Manual all the way from California | January 6, 2012

I have always been a fan of how Audis take corners, and can accelerate. I bought this A4 (s-line with quattro). Audi is one of the few that includes an All-Wheel drive that is a manual, and that makes this a lot of fun. The downside is that i am not trusting of the maintenance. I already have had an issue with the car smelling (issue with the heat or the AC, and it has been into the shop several times). For a car that has been driven 30,000 miles, supposedly there are issues with the AC fluid building in the car, an issue that competitors have fixed more quickly than Audi has according to my mechanic. So the car is fun, but i will also likely be spending at least $1,000 more in maintenance. Finally, small things like the AUX input is frustrating, i have an iPod adapter, that just seems to go on the fritz, and the radio user interface is terrible on this end.

Q4

by Corozal from Orlando FL | December 28, 2011

I just bought my A4 and it looks like I will need to own a radar detector. Its very smooth and fast.

Great car for the price

by New Audi Owner from Rocklin, Ca | December 19, 2011

I have had the card for over 5 months now. It has been a real pleasure to drive and plus the fact that it has all wheel drive. Gas milage I get 30-33 on the highway and in city 24-27. I am very pleased witht he car so far and would reccommend it to all my friends.

So far satisfied

by 4o4ko from Chicago | December 17, 2011

I purchased the vehicle as a CPO with remaining factory warranty for abt 5000 miles. So far I had only one bad experience with PCV valve that caused rough idle, but managed to get to the dealer who repaired it within 50 mins and no questions asked. Nice ride, comfortable car. Engine sounds a little rough compared to my previous BMW and other cars I have had, but quiets down at cruise speeds. You may need winter tires though since vehicle tends to under steer and slide sideways even in light rain, let alone in snow conditions. I put some tint to my likings and now it is the perfect car.

Audi S-line 2.0

by Audi S-line from Maryland | October 21, 2011

Great car with awesome gas mileage. Interior wise, the middle console armrest is the stupidest thing about the car. I love the pickup of the car, but the handling feels a little too loose. The trunk space has very nice hooks for grocery bags to hang from, which are quite handy.

Burns oil

by Sucker from New Jersey | October 11, 2011

We love our Audi, but every 1,000 miles oil light goes on. We maintain it perfectly, but feel screwed that this problem exists. The dealership always adds free oil but never solves the problem. I will never own an Audi again...end of story. I hope other people read this before purchasing , it will save you a lot of headaches. We now have 48,000 miles...PATHETIC for a vehicle which costs over$30,000.

AWESOME CAR- YOU WILL NEVER DRIVE ANOTHER CAR

by DON'T LOOK AROUND JUST TEST DRIVE AN AUDI from IOWA =( | May 25, 2011

After about three months of going around dealerships and researching what car to buy the Audi A4 stood out as the best bang for the buck. I test drove many cars American, European, and Japanese. From the million choices that I had my favorite were Acura, Audi, BMW, Ford, Infiniti, Mercedes, and Volkswagen. From then on I compared all of course Ford and Volkswagen were still a BIG ? so I decided to stick to the rest. Most of these cars are very reliable and for that reason are very expensive but you will be surprised that some of these cars are actually very affordable. After comparing all of them side by side the Audi A4 was the best for me, with the gas price going sky high I need a car that got at least a decent gas mileage (AUDI A4 2.0T QUATTRO 21 MPG City and 27 MPG Highway). Suprisingly I got an average of 29.4 MPG City and Highway, with my 2008 A4 2.0T Quattro. Another big factor for me was the Quattro system as in Iowa we get big snow storms and it is hard to get around with a two wheel drive car. The 6 speed Automatic transmission is very smooth and will save you a lot of money on GAS. The interior is very nice and good quality, the leather seats are very durable and easy to keep clean. The only downside to the A4 is the the interior space is a bit small but then again how often do you have 4 people in your car. It is a great car for the money I would recommend it to anyone. I have TWO =) so trust me it will be money well spent. The re-sale values are amazing on this car. On my car the re-sale value is actually greater than what I paid for the car =))))) Test drive one and see what I'm talking about.