2009 Audi A4

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Very Disappointed

by Mo from Detroit, MI | April 21, 2014

I bought my 2009 A4 new, and it was fine for the first 20,000 miles or so. Since then, nothing but problems. 2 clutch replacements in less than 100,000 miles, fuel injectors replaced, 2 intake manifolds replaced. Repairs are frequent and expensive. Light went out on MMI screen, and was told the whole unit had to be replaced at $1,700. This is the least reliable car I have owned since my 1972 Chevy.

Don't Buy an Audi, Lease it if you love it

by Bunburry from Chicago | February 21, 2014

I bought a used Audi A4 over 2 years ago with the extended warranty. Within the first year it became clear to me that I was the sucker left holding bag. Even with the gold plus extended warranty, I have had to pay premium prices on random things that break, $400 broken trunk latch, $700 flex tube, plus of course the $100 deductible every time I take it in for what the does cover. I've taken it in 5 times within 2.5 years for some pretty expensive issues such as replacing the turbo charger (would have been $1900 without warranty).. It seems like the engine light is always on. Anyway, I recommend to anyone to not get one of these cars, but if you must have one, definitely lease it. You won't want to own it after 3 or 4 years anyway.

Really Great Car

by Nico B. from Chicago, Illinois | February 20, 2014

Car is more than expected. Everything from the exterior to the interior design, to the engine and the sunroof everything is awesome. The price was a great deal, bought the car from Millennium Auto Dealership on Milwaukee Ave. Their team was great at helping me to be able to bring this bad boy home. Thanks to Primo, John and Mario, they were really invested on making this purchase happen. Without all their help I wouldn't have been able to get the car. The car is very stylish and the single turbo gives it a nice kick, Great Service from the dealership and great car!

Great Convertible

by Bobbie from Cincinnati, OH | January 23, 2013

Haven't owned an Audi since 85. Love my new used car. Was looking for a convertible so can't wait for summer to use it. Would buy again. A4 Cabriolet Turbo Quattro

Sleazy

by Rhody from Illinois | October 22, 2012

Advertise at ridiculously low prices, then want to charge big bucks for "certifying" (which is meaningless) and for de-odoring cars (why do they keep bring in cars that stink?) - and not an option that can be skipped. Right away, a sign to scare you off. Advertise at a fair price where the only required extras are tax/title/reg/doc. Surely a poor way of doing business.

2009 Audi A4 quattro

by Audi3000 from Los Angeles | September 8, 2012

Great performing car. I recommend that if you are going to get an Audi A4 you spend the extra cash for the Quattro and the package with LED lights. You will be sorry if you don't and see how more stylish the LED lights make the car look. Also the Quattro has more exceleration power. If you are going to perchase an A4 make sure you get these options.

Upper Class By the End of the Week

by Baseballer23 from Syracuse, NY | September 7, 2012

Car is everything that I expected. Such a smooth ride and gets great fuel economy compared to the benz or beamer.

Audi v Volvo

by PORT from Palo Alto | July 24, 2012

I have driven a Volvo for years. The switch to Audi is new for me and it happened primarily b/c of an attractive deal on a CPO A4. It is too early to comment on reliability but I am expecting it to be good. I am told it will handle better in the snow than Volvo. It is very comfortable, very quiet, very easy to drive.

Funnest Car I've Driven

by Cowboy21 from Antioch, CA | April 9, 2012

Great power for a 2.0 liter engine. Good gas mileage (averaging 25 MPG mixed driving). Excellent handling. I have the sport package with the sport suspension, 19 inch rims, sport seats and paddle shifters. So much fun, drives on rails. Best handling car and most bang for the buck. LED daytime running lights are so sexy! Sexiest in the car world, only the R8 can come close. Roomier than you'd think. Nice leg room in the front and rear. I'm 6' 1" and an adult can still sit behind me just fine. Huge trunk. No complaints at all LOVE the A4!!

Audi A4 09 LOVE IT

by Miss Mookie from Minneapolis, MN | January 2, 2012

THe only reasons I gave 4 stars for Performance and Reliability is because I've only had my A4 since November and winter has just begun in MN. I've heard I am going to love the AWD in the winter, so we shall see. Oddly, we haven't had much snow so I haven't seen how it truly performs in ice and snow. I have the Premium Plus package and it's great. I went from a 97 Mitsubishi Mirage Coupe LS without working heat, AC or windows and the radio was going out. So this is a huge step up, ha. The A4 ride is very smooth, excellent sound system, and the heated seats are great. So far I'm really liking my used A4 (off a lease and almost 20k mi).

Featured Services for this Audi A4