2011 Audi A4

Available in 3 styles:  2011 Audi A4 4dr AWD quattro Sedan shown

Overall

Jack from Audi Brooklyn

by Nick from | January 13, 2014

I had the pleasure of doing business with Jack K. from Audi Brooklyn when I recently purchased a 2011 A4 from him. He made the process very easy and laid back. I was dreading having to deal with a sales person when making the decision to purchase a new car. I was very happy with the service Jack provided as well as JP and Leo. I would definitely recommend Audi Brooklyn to anyone looking to purchase and Audi.

excellent experience

by francisco hernandez from great neck | January 6, 2014

I came in to purchase a car I saw online after being to several dealers jose blanco made the process super easy and fast made me feel at home ..this was my first time purchasing a vehicle in my life.. I will recommend my friends and family to them.. thanks jose and dancy automotive for the hospitality..

Loved Audi but now a new car nightmare.

by Kate from PA | August 3, 2013

I have been driving Audis for the past 15 years. This was my first new Audi purchase (I had previously bought used). Car was AWESOME for the first 1.5 years. In the past 6 months it has started an problem burning/consuming oil. First, I had to add one quart of oil between changes (every 5000 miles), which we are told is within spec for this Audi. It has progressively gotten worse and is now burning so much I have to add a quart every 750 miles. Audi would not do an oil consumption test until it got BELOW 800 miles. I will be calling the dealer to see what they can do. Because I have changed my own oil and filters they cannot "guarantee they can help" despite it being factory specc oil and parts. So a 2 year old car is burning 1 quart of oil every 750 miles and Audi of America is hesitant to help. Anyway, buyer beware. Looks like I may be sadly switching brands soon. :(

Best car so far

by Dadme5 from Shorewood, Illinois | May 23, 2013

I was very lucky to find a 2011 A4, Premium Plus with under 10,000 miles for a very reasonable price. The upgraded wheels change th whole look of the car. So far this car is very comfortable up front. Not much space in the rear for family memebers if you have them. I would not recommend this car for someone with a few teenage children that have to get in and out of the back seat. The ride is very smooth and, if you kick in the turbo, this car can fly. It a real head turner and I look forward to many years of comfort an enjoyment.

Very Nice Audi

by dbblues from Iowa | January 16, 2013

Pros - Looks beautiful 30 MPG Handles great Quattro (AWD) like velcro to the road Quality Interior Cons - Could be a little bigger Lots of used A4s coming off of leases, but few have Premium Plus Pkg which has a lot of nice bells and whistles.

2011 Audi A4 Avant

by Listen from Calgary, AB | July 16, 2012

excellent highway mileage, performance, comfort (after a 5-day drive) styling, fit & finish, sound (B&O). The MMI is complicated, but ultimately effective, if you refer to the manual. So far, so good!

best car I've owned

by Audi man from Savannah, ga | January 16, 2012

All my friend have BMW and Mercedes but this A-4 wagon turned their heads! Strong acceleration, quite, great styling and comfortable with all the technology. I bought it used with 8000 miles. Audi is very proud of these cars. Will drive this one for a long time.

Better Audi

by Good ride and handling from Hawaii | September 30, 2011

Nice car but missing some features that other cars in it's price range have as standard equipment. Like the four cyl turbo and mpg. Design is very good. Have this car on a lease as Audis tend to have problems as they get older. So far a very nice car.

Great decision

by First Time Buyer from West Lafayette, IN | August 4, 2011

I decided to go the premium plus package with the 18" wheels which gave the car a slightly sportier look. I love how it rides. At first it takes a few days for the car to adjust to your driving style but after that it's smooth sailing. Probably my favorite thing about this car is how they combined sexy sleek designs with sufficient power while still maintaining fuel economy. I literally traveled from Texas to Indiana and only had to stop for gas once. Great fun ride! One fairly noteworthy issue I have is the lack of backseat legroom... you can adjust the front seats to allow for some space but it really is a joke if you have the front seats in any sort of reclined position. (I am 6'3" so perhaps that is also part of my problem). The only other minor issue is the cupholder count... there's two up front but one is designed for like a can of red bull... I know... not too big of a deal, but when you and your passenger both have regular sized drinks one of you will have to hold the cup or drop the back seat center arm rest down to utilize those cupholders... once again, I do realize this is quite petty but still worth making note of.

Great Car

by TonyG from Raleigh, NC | July 29, 2011

Great car! I love the look, performance and options of the S-line and the wagon is practical, too. The only negative (and I've reflected this in my reliability rating) is that these 2.0 TSFI engines normally use a little oil. Audi service department will top off for free between scheduled maintenance.