2013 Audi A4

Available in 2 styles:  2013 Audi A4 4dr AWD quattro Sedan shown

Overall

In love with my Audi

by Texas Girl from Austin, Texas | August 12, 2015

I got this 2013 A4 Premium Plus with MMI used in Feb 2015 with only 10k miles!! This was a steal, because it's still so new and runs fabulously. I upgraded from my super fun 2008 Mazda 3 GT and well obviously, this car is way more fun to drive. It corners amazingly, has excellent pick up for the dogdey Austin traffic and well it's just gorgeous. I love the back up camera with guides, I can FINALLY parallel park and back up into spots! The MMI system is also a must have, as is the push button start. It's so quiet inside that you barely get any road noise. This is my first Audi and I am already saving for my second one, S4 or SQ5.

Wonderful car

by T from Carlsbad, CA | January 16, 2015

Car is absolutely amazing! Gorgeous to look at (especially in black, with LED daytime running lights), fun to drive thanks to Quattro all-wheel drive, and feels very solid. This is my first Audi and definitely not my last!

Audi A4 2013

by furface from New City NY | December 22, 2013

2nd Audi we own; also have 2009 A4 Convertible. The sedan is very comfortable and handles well. The MMI system is more intuitive and easier to use than the system in my 2009. My wife drives the car most of the time; she traded in a a low-end competitive sedan & the Audi is 100 times better!!

Audi A4 Rocks!

by bf3232 from West Milford NJ | November 21, 2013

Owned Volvo S80 for years lots of power etc. but handling got sketchy when pushed in turns etc. This car is so much fun to drive. Its glued to the road, no lean or sway in and out of turns just feels soooo solid am enjoying the you know what out of it. Wife has the A6, very luxurious, very good handling as well for a heavier roomier car but for the "fun" drive the A4 rocks...the A6 is a good long haul/road trip mobile. Cant wait to graduate to the A7 or RS7 if I hit the lottery! PS..Jack Daniels Audi in Upper Saddle River was a pleasure to deal with. Not pushy, no games just helpful.

Love This Car

by SRJ from New Jersey | October 11, 2013

I just bought this car a month ago and I love it. Everything inside and out is terrific. I just wish it had a dipstick to check the oil.

Nice

by Lead foot mom from Cleveland oh | October 9, 2013

Have only had it for a month but it's everything they say it is. Home link does not like my garage door but that is not an Audi issue. I'd recommend it at this point.

Love This Car!

by Sam from Billerica, MA | July 24, 2013

Audi's are great cars. You pay a little extra, but they certainly deliver. The car is very intuitive with it's functions. This car has every gadget you could want; bluetooth, electronics connections, voice activated command system, seat memory, moisture activated wipers, automatic lighting, etc. The car drives fantastic; great acceleration at all levels, great comfort on the ride and it looks fantastic! I went in to buy a car with a choice between Audi and another brand, but once I drove this car, my decision was made.

I am sticking with Audi forever!

by AV8R from Atlanta, GA | January 29, 2013

My last car was a Toyota, and although I had minimal complaints, I wanted to "upgrade". After stretching my budget a tad bit, realized that the A4 would be a perfect fit. Once the dealer worked his magic, I got into the car and drove off. Although I have had this car for a little over two weeks, one thing is certain, I am never going back to any other automaker unless someone comes out with something spectacular. I have driven my parents' Porche, Lexus, and Mercedez Benz before, but there was just something about Audi! Really smooth, really classy, and although it lacks ample space in the rear for a big/tall guy like me, the car is overall quite comfortable. I know for certain that I am staying with this brand for a long time!

Touch of luxury yet sporty

by Audi Al from Brooklyn, NY | December 29, 2012

Bought a premium plus manual awd - great power for a 4-cyl, the mmi system is pretty good also. Good feel on both rough and well paved roads, good suspension. A bit tight in terms of legroom in the back, but still adequate. Traded in a 6 y/o VW Passat and the A4 is definetely a good upgrade.

Minor details

by Yoyo from utah | December 18, 2012

I like the car alot but am annoyed there is no aux cable port for streaming music from phone. You would have to put your phone in the glove box to stream music. Also push button start should be mandatory on all cars over $25,000.