The five-seat A4 is offered only as a sedan; Audi also offers the Allroad wagon, which is based on the A4 and covered separately in the Cars.com Research section. A performance version of the A4 dubbed S4 is also covered separately. The A4 is available with front- or all-wheel drive and competes with the BMW 3 Series, Cadillac ATS and Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
New for 2015
Tri-zone climate control, xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights and LED taillights are now standard.
The below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- Glass sunroof
- 17-inch alloy wheels; 18- and 19-inch wheels available
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- LED daytime running lights
- Automatic air conditioning
- Leather upholstery
- Available keyless entry and start
- Bluetooth and iPod connectivity
- Available Audi Connect communication systems
- Available navigation system
Under the Hood
- 220-horsepower, turbocharged four-cylinder engine
- Continuously variable automatic transmission with front-wheel drive
- Six-speed manual or eight-speed automatic on all-wheel-drive models
- 40/60 torque split, front to rear, for the all-wheel-drive system
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Front-seat side-impact airbags
- Side curtain airbags
- Available blind spot warning system
- Available backup camera
- Available rear-seat side-impact airbags
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Audi A4.