We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2014 Audi A5

2014 Audi A5
Available in 3 styles:  2013 Audi A5 2dr AWD quattro Cabriolet shown

Overall

Best handling car i have owned

by Audi Fan from Columbia, MD | October 24, 2014

I have never had a car that corners even close to the A5. It is the quietest 2 door car i have driven and the 2.0Turbo is quite sufficient for my driving, esp when coupled with the 8-speed automatic all wheel drive. The looks are so outstanding that my neighbors came around to praise it. I drove an A4 2.0T diesel in Spain and was extremely well pleased with everything about that car. This car is better still and more surefooted.

Great AWD!

by Lobby627 from Wind Gap, PA | February 17, 2014

Just got a new 2014 Audi A5 convertible quattro, and boy do I love the AWD! In this particularly rough winter in Pennsylvania, there have been several times in the past 3 weeks since I got the car that the quattro has really come in handy. Just getting in and out of my driveway, which is on a little hill, could be trouble in a non-AWD car. But I've had no problem whatsoever with this car. It just goes anywhere! Otherwise, the car is very comfortable, and the heated and cooled seats really make a difference. There is one downside: the car is thirsty. Because it takes only premium gas, fill ups are on the expensive side. Right now I am filling up like twice a week to a week and a half, and the mileage range, stated on the dash, is about 380 miles for a full tank of gas. I only have about 500 miles on the car, so I am hoping that that will improve once the car gets worked out a little. But overall, I am very happy with the Audi and really liked the experience in the dealership--none of that haggling that I experienced at other dealers.

Grand Tourer

by fasteddy91 from Concord CA | January 6, 2014

I love everything about this car! Smooth, Quiet, Great looking car. It could use a little more power, but I guess that is what the S5 is for.

Audi A%

by Liz from Pompton Plains, NJ | September 19, 2013

Meadowlands Audi Dealership ROCKS! Not only is the vehicle fierce looklng, it rides like a dream. We r truly loving it, The car is everything and more!

A quieter and smoother car than the 2011 A4

by Catalina Rod from Long Beach, Calif | July 17, 2013

I traded in my 2011 A4 for a 2014 A5 and I must say I am very impressed. It is smoother and quieter than my previous car which I loved. I got the 6 speed manual with the Premium Plus package including Nav and rear camera, keyless entry and the wonderful Bang and Olafson sound system. In a nutshell, this car was even better than I expected and I very much recommend it