The four-seat A5 coupe and Cabriolet convertible are aimed at fellow two-door luxury models such as the BMW 4 Series, Cadillac ATS and Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Audi offers two performance versions of the A5: the S5 and RS 5, the latter powered by a 450-horsepower V-8 engine. Both are covered separately in the Cars.com Research section.
New for 2015
Tri-zone climate control, xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights and LED taillights are now standard.
The below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- Twin exhaust pipes
- 18-inch alloy wheels; available 19-inch wheels
- LED daytime running lights
- LED taillights
- Power canvas top with acoustic fabric (convertible)
- Automatic climate control
- Leather seats
- Available Bang & Olufsen stereo
- Available Multi Media Interface
- Available Audi Connect communication system
Under the Hood
- 220-hp, turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine
- All-wheel drive for coupe
- Front- or all-wheel drive for convertible
- Six-speed manual or eight-speed automatic transmission for coupe
- Continuously variable automatic transmission for front-drive convertible
- Eight-speed automatic for all-wheel-drive convertible
- Available adaptive suspension and dynamic steering system
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for front seats
- Side curtain airbags for both rows of seats (coupe)
- Available blind spot warning system
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Audi A5.