2002 Audi A6

Available in 5 styles:  A4 Avant Station Wagon shown

Overall

great machine

by good one from | February 25, 2014

i had 2 a6 2.7 and both were great to me, 2.7s are the best one for power and confort , gotta watch regular maintenance like t-belt, and valve cover gasket replacement , amazing on snow , I never got stuck but had a lot fun with it!! i

great for my family

by audi man from Atlanta | November 5, 2012

Me and my wife love our car is the best car we had so far very room and plenty room for kids and traveling.We never experience any issues very dependable and great driving car..just wanna share with mine experience

Audi a6

by Famous car collector from | April 9, 2012

I recently purchased a used 2002 Audi A6 Quattro. It is great for driving in the snow and rain. The engine isn't reliable at all and parts are a fortune since it is a foreign made car. Other than replacing the head gasket, battery, and having to pull out the radio the car is worth what was asked.

VERY RELIABLE GOOD LOOKING CAR

by JIMW from HARTFORD,CT | December 31, 2011

AFTER 10 YEARS THE CARS STYLE STILL LOOKS GREAT. INTERIOR HOLDS UP VERY WELL AND WITH JUST OIL,FILTERS AND BATTERY THE UP KEEP HAS BEEN MINIMAL.

Nice vehicle

by New to Audi- LS from Trenton, NJ | December 27, 2011

I purchased an Audi A6 with 71k. The price was right and I had been looking for a car to go along with my Denali. It is very comfortable on the inside and has excellent pick up! I love driving in the S mode because it becomes a beast on the road (though I am sure it burns more gas). Only modifications needed are rims and a darker tint on the windows. I have had to replace an engine coil, power steering pump/ belt, and both front axles so far along with a tune-up but the car was used so.... love the Audi a6 so far!

Best Ride Ever

by Audi Addict from South Bend, Indiana | November 22, 2011

This was a 1 owner car and the 4.2 ltr allwheel drive is awesome. I can't say enough for the safety features it has, but I'm glad it does because it saved my wife and it saved me 2 winters ago. We really enjoy driving and riding in this vehicle and everyone loves being in it as well.

Luxury and Performance with a style all its own

by NYprofessional from New York, NY | October 10, 2011

I love this car. It has a unique style, plenty of power with the 3.0 liter (I already got pulled over...), and the assurance of quattro for the wet and snowy days winter. I'm looking forward to my first winter so the kids can enjoy the heated rear seats and me the heated steering wheel on those cold winter mornings. I had to replace the o2 sensor (@ 65k miles) for $380, but I've had similar and more pricey repairs on my volvo s80...so, nothing that outrageous.

This Car Gets Around!!

by Love Luxury from Bloomfield, IA | September 27, 2010

I live in Southeastern Iowa and year round the weather can be mean. This car has made it through deep-rutted muddy back country roads, icy roads and snow like no other car I have ever driven. The All Wheel Drive and traction control is awesome. My husbands' only complaint is he can't do donuts in the snow! Aside from the handling, the interior is just as enjoyable. The only issue is the cupholders..they just need to be a little bigger sometimes!

Audi A6 3.0 Quattro Reliable, Safe, Sporty etc...

by Audi/VW Naples, FL Car Owner from Naples, FL 34112 | July 19, 2010

WAULT64B72N017822 2002 Audi A6 3.0 Quattro was a great car. Low maintenance, good gas mileage. The car handles great especially good with the General UHP (Ultra High Performance) Tires. Car has great braking and Quattro all wheel drive and traction control hugs the road. Bose system sounds great with built in 6 disc CD and factory sub woofer. Electronic seats, windows, etc... and interior appointments are very nice for the year. Brand new front brakes and rotors were recently installed. 220 Horsepower has tremendous pick up. Love Audi and have owned several with no major expenses or problems. I have personally owned; 2001 A4 1.8T Quattro, 2006 Audi A4 2.0T, 2002 Audi A6 3.0 Quattro.

Finest all wheel driver ever

by sport sedan enthusiast from Boston, MA | March 29, 2008

Bought new w/ the 2.7T engine which has been fabulous. Incredible to drive in all weather, power performance and luxury all wrapped up in one. Comfortable in town with responsive shifting and rides like a dream on the open road, crusing and in control at highway speeds with plenty of power to pass. The 2.7T performs like a V8, but with better gas mileage. Forget about any "ultimate driving machine," this is the only real deal, Audi's mantra couldn't be more true, "Never follow".

Featured Services for this Audi A6