2003 Audi A6

See Photos & Videos

Overall

great car

by the driver from new york | March 30, 2014

my 2003 Audi a6 is sweet, quick on the move and fun to drive. Mike , Dave and Josh are bunch of great guys. They took good care of me and they take good care of guys. I recommend them to anyone looking for a good car.

Best car I ever owned.

by Autobahn Burner from Montville, N.J. | May 25, 2013

I had the 2001 2.7 6 Spd Bi-Turbo. To me it was the best car I ever owned now I'm talking Bimmers (I had 3) and Benz's (had 2) I also had 2 other Audi's both A-4s. This car was put together well, the interior was neat and well appointed, and the performance was outstanding. It handled much like a sports car and the acceleration was in a word "quick" I had the car about 3 months and I had a chip put in, well the car went from quick to super quick real fast. If you want a car that is dependable, good looking and sporty, I highly recommend this car.

2003 Audi A6 Avant

by Mattii from USA | January 26, 2011

Great car!! I am a college student and I travel back home and then to school all the time. The car drives beautifully on highways as well as on local roads. The quatttro provides lots of fun on the snow and the suspension provides great driving on roads. Great car overall!!!

continually impressed

by audi fan from Great Falls, MT | December 5, 2010

I've owned this car for about 2 years now. There's a lot to like about Audi. The interior fit and finish is outstanding. With the V8 and quattro, there is always power and grip for all road conditions. I do my own maintence, but I recently paid for a brake job that ran $840 (all new pads and rotors), so cost of owning an Audi is somewhat higher than others. I bought this vehicle used, so I see it as a great value for the money, but if I would have paid the near 50K sticker price back in 2003, I would rate as a 3 star. I will replace this vehicle with either an A6 or A8.

Good car with issues

by "Drive, Drive, Drive! from Phoenix Arizona | November 3, 2010

I had a 2003 A6 that had nothing but problems. It spent more time at the dealer than it should have & 3 months after the warranty expired, it needed a $3500 repair on the transmission. I got rid of it and got a 2006 A6. It is a totally different car in the way it looks, drives, handles, EVERYTHING. One thing is that it has the little annoying service lights and electronic repair issues that the older model had. I also don't like the hesitation when eccelerating or the pause when shifting into reverse. That can be dangerous. I'll give it a few more months before I write Audi off forever, but I hope it's worth it.

Not ready for a Camry

by drock from Derby,Ct | July 16, 2010

Car has a lot of speed no tourque to speak of. I have always had an anti-freeze oder in the car, no problems detected. Transmission in normal setting is a bit jerky when cold. The engine is 2.7T which has never failed me, but it does need the upgrade. All in all positive exp. w/car but depretiation is big factor.

Great car,low maintnance!!!

by Chris from | March 20, 2010

I happen to know this car,great car,nice appearence,supperb handling and performance! V-8 has a low maintnance,great horse power and more life in it than the v-6!!!Use to own one just like that!!!Buy withconfidence!!!

Great Car period.

by Jay from Kearny NJ | July 27, 2009

Car is more luxurious than a Mercedes E350, reliable, super fast, all-wheel drive, and most of all it is comfortable. It is the car the goes well in any situation whether you are looking for performance, luxury with it rear heated seats, or if you just want to look good pulling up to a function. Its not a car that breaks the bank but it looks the part.

Best Vehicle For The Money

by Thor from Peoria, IL | February 9, 2009

Excellent Vehicle. I have owned many BMW's and Mercedes, this is the single best vehicle I've ever owned. I had a newer Mercedes C Class and wanted to buy a car I could pay cash for and not have a payment...I hit the Jackpot! For the money you absolutelt CANNOT buy a better car. I would have paid for this car what I paid for the new Mercedes...it's that good.

Best all-around

by sports sedan fan from Washington DC | January 15, 2008

Car is luxurious, reliable, fun, all-wheel drive, and comfortable. It is the car the goes well in any situation.