2010 Audi A6

See Photos & Videos

Overall

GREAT MOTOR!

by JPF from Minnesota | March 7, 2014

I got the 3.0 Supercharged motor, and I love it! Good gas millage, and great power. I love the way that Audi's drive, and handle, and this one is no different. It rides smooth, and handles great. I am stuck on German cars, and I think Quattro is the best drive system of them all.

Love!

by A6 Lover from Houston, TX | August 7, 2013

Love my Audi A6! After searching every day for about a month- I found the car on cars.com and went the very next day and purchased! Great car!

Awesome car! Very sharp!

by Audi enthusiast from Holland MI | July 8, 2013

A little pricey but worth it! A great luxury car with a sporty style! I get nothing but compliments on this car on a daily basis!

Awesome Audi A6

by Not a car person from Glendale, AZ | September 1, 2012

First off I am not a car person, but needed one for business reasons. I have compared MANY makes and models and truly love the A6. It has the space I need, the speed I crave and the comfort I enjoy. It is a comfortable sports car, which is not usual. More amenities than I will probably ever use, but nice to know they are there.

A6 Just Gets Better!

by A6_Devotee from Raleigh, NC | January 11, 2012

The 2010 edition of Audi's world class mid-size luxury sedan certainly does not disappoint in both style and performance. With the 300HP Supercharged engine supplying more than enough oomph and 18" wheels and tires gripping the road, all one needs to do is shift into Sport Mode and depress that left foot for a day of exhilarating cruising. You'll be turning heads of both wannabe German motoring enthusiasts as well as pedestrians as they notice the sleek and sporty design coupled with the LED daytime running lights leading the way. Inside the cockpit, you are rewarded with smart designs paired with quality appointments and all the technology needed including an intuitive and very easy-to-use MMI to control all of your devices such as your iPod, Mobile phone, CDs, DVDs and the ability to download music to your very own Jukebox stored on the car's hard drive! With enough leather and wood grain to make any autobahner jealous, you certainly feel like you've arrived as you buzz around town. So, my fellow enthusiasts and auto-nistas...if it's true German performance with unmatched style and technology you're looking for, you need look no further than the Audi A6.

Best car I've ever owned

by New Audi Fan from Chicago, IL | September 24, 2010

My wife wanted a new car and suggested a used A4; she is one who thinks Mercedes are pretentious and BMW's too cliche. We have never owned a German car, although I've rented them before on business trips. Have always owned US cars and once a Camry for a short period. Checked out the A4 and while it's cute, it's just too small for a family car, plus I use my car for business, so we needed something bigger. The A6, while still a bit on the small side, seemed to fit the bill. Long story short, did the research on the current gen A6, compared it to the equivalent Mercedes and BMW models and decided to go with it after online reviews (dozens, including professional ones) only. Shopped and got pricing online in order to get a feel for the market. Wanted a blue model, too many black and silver Audis out there. Saw an aventurine blue model with light grey interior at a dealership in June; went there, test drove and leased this 3.0L Prestige model, all the bells and whistles. LOVE THE CAR. The handling is just fine for a family car, relatively tight for a non sports car, the quattro means even, smooth accelleration from a dead stop or rounding corners at speed. The 18" tires provide nice grip and handling: can't wait to drive it in snow. Great brakes. The electronics are unbelievable, the MMI system was a really easy to learn, once you practice, despite what you might read. Yes, the Xenon lights are cool. The power of the 3.0L engine is about perfect for this car, the different transmision options (regular, Sport and faux manual) and steering wheel paddles are cool: use all of them regularly depending upon driving conditions. Still breaking the car in, but have had it up over 100 mph a couple times, real quiet, smooth ride at high speed, you'd never know you were going that fast. I really have zero complaints about this car. I've owned it now for 90 days, and I would make the same decision tomorrow if I needed to. It is the classiest, most fun car I've ever owned and I am 53, a salesman and have driven many, many cars. Might think about an A8 when this lease is up, we'll see, more room would be nice, but that is the only thing I'd add to the A6 if I could.

Great Car

by DaisydogGreat Car from Sacramento | May 8, 2010

The A-6 is beautiful, well featured driver's car. Performance is excellent and the fit an finish are unsurpassed. The four wheel drive system is flawless and was a big factor in choosing the Audi over the BMW.